Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crotchcrickets

Oscar Taveras - OF STL

I think Roto is selling him a bit short here. Just 15ish homers? That wouldn't even make him rosterable in the majority of leagues.

Don't put words in their mouth. They didn't say 15ish. They said 15-plus annually. So his worst year, this year and next, they think he'll hit more than 15. I'm pretty sure they are aware of his power upside, and aren't suggesting he's a 15hr/yr guy.

I think Roto is selling him a bit short here. Just 15ish homers? That wouldn't even make him rosterable in the majority of leagues.

Don't put words in their mouth. They didn't say 15ish. They said 15-plus annually. So his worst year, this year and next, they think he'll hit more than 15. I'm pretty sure they are aware of his power upside, and aren't suggesting he's a 15hr/yr guy.

They also called him Carlos Taveras so they lose all credibility with that report in itself.

What's his upside anyway? 25-30hrs annually?

That's what I was thinking. Somewhere between the 20-30 range depending on health. He has one of those swings where he puts a lot of effort into crushing the ball.

They also called him Carlos Taveras so they lose all credibility with that report in itself.

I like how Double Deuce failed to mention that.

This guy need to come up and hit in from of Matt Adams.

#FreeMattAdamsCountingStats

Hitting streak came to an end last night. Probably getting bored of AAA.

Not playing today. 8 pm game tonight for the cards? Hmmm? Needless speculation and just a day off or?

Not playing today. 8 pm game tonight for the cards? Hmmm? Needless speculation and just a day off or?

I'd assume a day off.

They're in Colorado, not that he couldn't get to Chicago by 8, but... No.

Yeah I was just dreaming

As a fan, he can't get here soon enough

What immediate impact do you guys think he will have?

What immediate impact do you guys think he will have?

He will probably face his bumps along the way but as soon as he is called up I'm throwing him into my lineups.

And the Cards offense is average at best right now. By all means, keep the stud in AAA.

I'm a little surprised by the GM's comments. And really surprised he didn't admit his current outfield aside from bourjas is below average at best. Craig and Holiday below average at this point.

Also really confused on why he still isn't in centerfield on the reg at this point. He's in right again tonight with some clown named Thomas pham in center? What's their game here? Why isn't he in center more often if that's what they want to see? Something feels afoot.

He's just trying to justify keeping OT in AAA until Super 2. The comment was retarded and insulting to our collective intelligence b/c it is pretty transparent.

An average D CF with elite O should be in the majors.

Holiday kicking a ball in the corner as we speak