Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cpiritual27

Week 1 - Jared Cook or Rob Gronkowski?

I like Gronk this week. He may not get as many looks as Cook, but he is a safe bet to get into the end-zone.

thank you and

hard to say Gronk blocks and is usually in most plays but seems to be splitting with hernandez

i don't know to much about cook but when i check depth charts he's the #2 TE which may not mean much if they split.

i'd go gronk personally

Freakish athlete, hasselbeck loves em, not many other options, joke schedule ...

Yeh its a 50/50 play and to tell you the truth it may be both 5 catches for 50 yds...Go w Gronk because of the TD upside but I love Cook this year

Im going gronk but I agree with another poster that I believe that they will start using Hernandez more...I just recently picked up Hernandez in my league and dropped cook (thanks for the help btw) Im hoping it pays off

Gronkowski week 1 for sure! See if Hernandez steals looks and go from there..

Week 1 I gotta say Gronk. You could be looking at Cook for more of the year, but probably wait a week or two and actually wait to see how it turns out. Plus Gronk has a better chance at TD.

I would go with Cook. he doesn't have a TE looming on the field like Gronk does.

I'd go with Gronkowski. I see the Patriots scoring a ton of points and the Dolphins are terrible at covering TE's.

People worried about Gronk and Hernandez co-existing need not be.

Gates and VJax co-exist just fine, as do Witten and Dez/Austin, Finley with Jennings, etc. Basically, the good offenses can support a dominant TE and a very good #1 WR.

In New England, I envision Hernandez being used as a WR split out wide, while Gronk takes over the more traditional TE role. Both will be TE1's despite playing for the same team. With Ocho sucking and the Pats lack of a true #1 WR, I think Hernandez takes that role.

I predict: Hernandez 60-70 catches 800 yards 6-7 TDs; Gronk 45 catches, 500 yards 8-10 TDs