Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Steelers @ Ravens Game Thread

Really stoked for this game. I don't have "fan loyalty" toward either team - but when these two lock up they are my favorite two teams in football.

Big Ben is rolling, coming off a great incident-free preseason. I think the Steelers' passing game is going to be too much for BAL's defense. Flacco has a huge opportunity to show he's ready to break out by performing well against Pittsburgh, which has been a problem for him in his career. I'll believe it when I see it. Bottom line is it will be up to him to get it done because BAL can't run against these guys. Maybe the addition of Leach makes a difference - I doubt it. Rice will have a solid game due to pass receptions. I expect 80/TD from Wallace.

Prediction: Steelers 27-16

I have the PITT DST going against my opponents BAL DST - should be exciting!

bmore cant beat pitt when big ben plays

flacco will find some way to give pitt the game like he always does

Is it true that teams coming off a superbowl loss are 0-11?

No... Patriots lost the superbowl in 2007 and won the season opener in 2008 against the cheifs.

I hoping as a Steelers fan that they come out throwing... Big ben has the most depth at WR he has ever had! Another yr of the same O-line, only brings continuity. I'm STOKED!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! 31-13 Steelers!!

Is it true that teams coming off a superbowl loss are 0-11?

When Ben plays they are 7 or 8-0 vs Ravens

Should be the usually slugfest. LOVE these games!

I was at the playoff game between them last year. Stadium was INSANE. Gonna be hard to top that!

bmore cant beat pitt when big ben plays

flacco will find some way to give pitt the game like he always does

He always gives the game away? Please go back and watch all of his 8 games against Pittsburgh and tell me HE gave them all away.

B)

I hoping as a Steelers fan that they come out throwing... Big ben has the most depth at WR he has ever had! Another yr of the same O-line, only brings continuity. I'm STOKED!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! 31-13 Steelers!!

Hopefully Williams scores 2-3 of these!

Pumped to watch my first football game as a fantasy football player.

My team will be hugely dependent on the Steelers this year as I have: Big Ben, Mendenhall, Wallace and their D.

Hopefully they score a ton of points today!!!

I was thinking about benching Mendy. This is gonna be another classic defensive grind, with neither team giving up anything.

I was thinking about benching Mendy. This is gonna be another classic defensive grind, with neither team giving up anything.

NEVER bench your studs.....just sayin...

He always gives the game away? Please go back and watch all of his 8 games against Pittsburgh and tell me HE gave them all away.

B)

i watched them all

i'm a raven fan and flacco is trash in crunch time

he'll do the same today

Yea - Rice rips off a big run too start!

Don't think anyone expected a TD that quickly - great toss and catch by Flacco/Boldin

this is tht #1 nfl rivalry? i dunno... jets - pats? giants eagles?

The #11 rivalry! B)

Phil Simms really just say Suggs is underrated in the NFL? Everyone knows that guy is a monster...