Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJoint

Steelers @ Ravens Game Thread

Not gonna count unfortunately, hopefully he gets the carry from the 1 and punches it in.

Yea one of those camera angles pretty much shows him touched and probably down at the 1, although he may have gotten the ball across but there isn't a very good angles. Hopefully he just gets the next carry and punches it in.

They reviewing this? Hasn't posted yet.

Yup, he stumbled on his way in, may have been down at the 1, fumbled, then recovered it in the end zone. Called a TD on the field, under review now.

Rice TD now, 1 yd run

Rice Rice Baby!

Glad they gave it to him. Surprised McGahee didn't come out of the tunnel and get that one.

I love Ray Rice. I was hoping for 90 total yards and TD today, looking like he will surpass that. I need a big game, im going against AP and CJ!

Glad they gave it to him. Surprised McGahee didn't come out of the tunnel and get that one.

They tried a dump off to Leach first, fortunately it got stuffed at the one.

Sanders TD! Was Ward in on that play?...It looks like it was Brown, Sanders and Wallace...interesting

Rice has been so impressive so far...

Wonder how everyone who benched Rice for FJax, Hightower and the likes feel now.....15 points and counting in PPR

anyone start that steelers defense? cuz i did! im gonna go pick up houston. steelers d is absolutely terrible right now

Hidden
Haha, they locked the Ray Rice thread!

that's stupid....why lock it? trying a little too hard to be strict.

anyways, whoever said ray rice is not a stud, needs to take a break from this forum for a week.

Well it was a well scouted out 2pt conversion FG fake play, not sure why there was any reason to do it...but - Ravens continue to keep the pedal to floor, got the Steelers on the ropes...