Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phina11y

Moore, Decker, Ford, Nelson or Simpson?

Should I add one of these players? Denarius Moore, Eric Decker, Jacoby Ford, David Nelson, or Jerome Simpson? I was thinking about dropping Ingram, Bess, or Rice.

Should I add one of these players? Denarius Moore, Eric Decker, Jacoby Ford, David Nelson, or Jerome Simpson? I was thinking about dropping Ingram, Bess, or Rice.

I was just about to ask a similar question. I am dropping Sidney Rice for either Moore, Decker, or Nelson in a PPR but can't decide which one. I wouldn't drop Ingram yet. Bess maybe.

I dropped Ford for Decker today. I would like to hear what others think here too.

Id go Decker. He can operate on the outside or in the slot and provides special teams value, hes also a big target to throw to, reminds me a bit of Ed McCaffery, but bigger and more athletic. He was looked over after missing almost all of last year but was a stud at Minnesota in college.

Help here: http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=245322

Moore.... he looked amazing today, making amazing grabs, Campbell showed a big arm, Moore probably #1 WR for OAK ROS. Nelson also worth an add, I'd add both if I could.

I dropped Rice for Nelson because I trust him more in a ppr week to week to get catches, especially if Parrish is down. Moore could be the best rookie WR this year, but he still plays for Oakland and can you really trust them to make him the #1 with Hayward-bey coming back? Decker also looks great but how many passes is he getting with Lloyd and Royal back? I am thinking about letting go of Rodgers or Torain for one of those guy but don't know if I want to give up any RB's for one of them.

Decker for me. He got some looks Monday and looked good today in place of Lloyd. I think Lloyd's coming back on helps him.

Somebody picked up Decker while I was contemplating. I am waiting on a waiver claim to drop Torain n add helu from somebody who dropped him yesterday. The only other guy I'd consider dropping for Moore is Rodgers. Do it? i feel like if Turner goes down Rodgers would be huge in PPR n I'm already pretty deep at WR. What would you do?

Somebody picked up Decker while I was contemplating. I am waiting on a waiver claim to drop Torain n add helu from somebody who dropped him yesterday. The only other guy I'd consider dropping for Moore is Rodgers. Do it? i feel like if Turner goes down Rodgers would be huge in PPR n I'm already pretty deep at WR. What would you do?

Same situation, thinking Drop Rodgers for 1 of Decker, Nelson or Moore.

Decker seems like the play based on talent, but more likely to lose consistency (so most of value) as Broncos get healthy.

Nelson seems more consistent for PPR, but lower upside.

With Moore I'd rather avoid just raiders WR mashup.

Probably depends a bit on league settings and roster sizes, etc but I think if you already are deep at WR the only one I would drop Rodgers for is Decker.

Same situation, thinking Drop Rodgers for 1 of Decker, Nelson or Moore.

Decker seems like the play based on talent, but more likely to lose consistency (so most of value) as Broncos get healthy.

Nelson seems more consistent for PPR, but lower upside.

With Moore I'd rather avoid just raiders WR mashup.

Probably depends a bit on league settings and roster sizes, etc but I think if you already are deep at WR the only one I would drop Rodgers for is Decker.

Yeah somebody picked up Decker after I dropped S. Rice for Nelson. I think that was a good move in PPR. The RBs are very thin in my league, and while I am strong with my top 3 RBs, I am weak on the bench if anybody gets injured. I feel like Rodgers will be a ppr monster if Turner goes down for a game or two, and that upside is too much to give up for a guy like Decker who may disappear as good as he is when Denver plays better teams and Lloyd and Royal are playing. I think Decker might only be a good option in rare leagues where return yards count.