Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.J.

and so it begins....

going into last night i was extremely confident that i was going to win all of my matchups and still have a possibility to but now jacobs goes down and the 2 headed monster of LT2 and B-Jacobs doesn't look so scary chris brown is sitting on the wire and i am thinking of dropping chris henry (tenn) to get him good move?

it sucks because rosters are locked until tomorrow so i can't cut henry loose until then to get brown

it sucks because rosters are locked until tomorrow so i can't cut henry loose until then to get brown

stop crying. if youre league was competitive, everyone would be on waivers from sunday afternoon to wednesday morning. be thankful that you are in a chump league that allows FA pickups on tuesday

stop crying. if youre league was competitive, everyone would be on waivers from sunday afternoon to wednesday morning. be thankful that you are in a chump league that allows FA pickups on tuesday

ok no need to be a dick and thanks for offering your opinion

no i was wrong i just checked brown is on waivers and the claim will be processed by the 13th