Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Keeper Manager Needed

H2H 12 Team Keeper League that keeps 10 players with no restrictions. We use A/T Ratio instead of Turnovers and u must have AIM and use it regularly as a requirement to be an owner. You also need at least a few years experience with both Yahoo and Fantasy Basketball. Its an awesome league with awesome owners who love to trade. If ur notorious for getting ripped off in trades......dont apply. We need someone who really can handle a team.

The following team needs an owner-

C-A.Bynum

C-Camby

PF-Milsapp

F-Odom

SF-Fields

SG-K.Bryant

G-Calderon

PG-Kidd

UTIL-Billups

UTIL-Dudley

BENCH-Deng,C.Butler,Peace,Bass,Hinrich,R.Lopez

We have a 6 Rd Draft in which u would own the 7th Pick in every round.

PM me if interested.

This is a great league with a bunch of active managers (I'm one of them). You should join if you want to see if you can keep up with a competitive league. But as the commish said, don't waste our time if you suck because then you are just going to upset me =)

I had to pass on this team. I like rehabbing bad teams but ur league has this guy by the short curlies. First the team is bad. Not a big deal most replacement teams are bad. But this team is also old. That is a bad thing. Plus it lacks 10 keepers. Camby, Fields, Caron, Hinrich, RLopez, Artest Bass should be drafted 15 round or later or not at all. Maybe u guys should look into 8 keepers with 2 optional? Millsap, Kobe, Dudley, Bynum, Deng is the only next year core this team has. Billups, Kidd, Odom, Calderon are serviceable for this year at best. GL replacing the guy who dropped out. In my league to replace a drop out we gave the new guy Kyrie Irving with his 13 round pick as a bonus. U gotta sweet talk the new guy in then u can hammer him with ur details.

I had to pass on this team. I like rehabbing bad teams but ur league has this guy by the short curlies. First the team is bad. Not a big deal most replacement teams are bad. But this team is also old. That is a bad thing. Plus it lacks 10 keepers. Camby, Fields, Caron, Hinrich, RLopez, Artest Bass should be drafted 15 round or later or not at all. Maybe u guys should look into 8 keepers with 2 optional? Millsap, Kobe, Dudley, Bynum, Deng is the only next year core this team has. Billups, Kidd, Odom, Calderon are serviceable for this year at best. GL replacing the guy who dropped out. In my league to replace a drop out we gave the new guy Kyrie Irving with his 13 round pick as a bonus. U gotta sweet talk the new guy in then u can hammer him with ur details.

The team really isnt bad at all imo. Older team.......yeah. But u have Kobe a top scorer and u have 3 solid PGs in an A/T Ratio league. Kidds old I get that and Billups is old as well but theyd both help u to the playoffs at the very least. And the team has 11 keepers that I see but obviously we only keep 10. U have a couple of all around guys in Odom and Fields.

Look I understand the team is a bit older but its been a winning team for the last 3 or 4 seasons and by winning I mean ino the thick of things in the playoffs. The year Calderon was huge.......this guys team was insane.....still amazes me he didnt win it all that season.

The team needs a facelift....needs to get younger but at least its competetive right now and allows u to make the playoffs and some noise while still trying to build for the future. Not to mention it has Milsap and Bynum....two very solid big men.

PGs are hard to come by in this league.....like I said...it has 3 solid PGs....2 of which are old but still solid. It has some blocks in Camby, a few all around kinda guys in Fields n Odom.....scoring in Kobe plus alittle more in Deng, good big men in A.Bynum and Milsap and if u wanna take a chance on someone else then u have a sleeper in Dudley as ur 10th keeper.