Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FantasyMerchDC

Keepers for 2012...which 2 to keep???

Cruz for sure. I was a little hesitant on CJ for your 1st rounder until I saw you were picking 10th (if you were picking 1-3 I might change my mind). So I say Cruz and CJ. You now go into the season stacked with WRs. I would stay away from keeping 2 Wr from same team.

I'm new to this forum, but I have 16 years fantasy football experience.

I too will agree with Cruz and Megatron. RunDMC is almost like a poor man's Fred Taylor of today. He's GREAT when he's healthy, but you can pretty much count on a season ending injury by week 9. Cruz is a no brainer IMO due to the insane value he provides. Cruz is most likely to be gone by the 6th round in most drafts, and you get to keep him for a 22nd rounder?!?! Where do I sign?!?!!?

Calvin Johnson is probably the most consistent and dependable WR out there. I have personally had him ranked as the #1 fantasy WR for the past 3 years. Megatron puts up numbers regardless of situations. If he's facing a shut down corner, he gets his numbers. If his starting QB is hurt, he puts up numbers. Hell, if HE'S hurt, he puts up numbers.

RunDMC and Nicks are tempting, I'm pretty sure that if you want them back, you can take RunDMC with your 10th, and Nicks with your next pick. Megatron is almost sure to be gone at 10, and Cruz LONG before the 22nd round.

Cruz is an absolute no-brainer.

For your 2nd choice, I would take Calvin. #1 WR in fantasy football and the closest thing to a lock for producing. Nicks is nice but he's got injury concerns and you want to spread around your risk (owning 2 Giants WRs)

Calvin and Hobbs (I mean Cruz) are my picks. Those are my two keepers for my team next year as well!

Calvin Johnson (1st)

Victor Cruz (23rd)