Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfriley

$100 Roto Yahoo league - Draft 12/24 12 noon EST

Looking for some competitive managers. Would like to have you in the league if you think you are one. Email me at gfriley@aol.com or hit the league link below if you are interested. This is the last league im putting together before the season starts. If you want a draft right before the season begins come join.

Draft is Wednesday 12/24 at 12:00 noon EST.

League info is below -

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/register/tos?league_id=112253&password=basketball

10 team Roto league. Top 3 teams are paid out.

$100 buy-in.

PAYOUTS WILL BE MADE – Use this link, http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/19370 ,to look at one of my football leagues. It will prove to you that I pay out. In this league I pay out every week to the team with the highest point total for the week. If I didnt someone would have complained. You can see the league and read the messages to confirm that I am telling the truth about paying out. I’ve done this for a few years and have never had any issues and payments have always been made. If you have any other questions or concerns I would be happy to answer them.

League Name: $100 Buy-In league I

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Sat Dec 24 12:00pm EST

Max Teams: 10

Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 8, 2012

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: 66

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today

Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Down to 2 open spots! Once we have 2 more paid teams the league will be finalized. The league is filling quick.

All leage information regarding payments and payouts are on the commish's note. I can send you an invite or you can use the link I provided you to look at the commish's note.