Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Nate Robinson 2011-2012 Season Outlook

Lot of Nate Hate here.... he may lose minutes to Jenkins, and Jenkins is playing well.. but unless I am mistaken there have been quite a few NBA players with a couple nice games that disappeared. Im not counting Nate out just yet, even if Jenkins starts. GSW will run guards down yoru throat... Nate will see the floor if he is ready to play Jenkins or no Jenkins.. Im on the fence a little bit to be honest.., but Im not ready to ship Nate out to the WW just yet. i seem to be in the minority.

Lot of Nate Hate here.... he may lose minutes to Jenkins, and Jenkins is playing well.. but unless I am mistaken there have been quite a few NBA players with a couple nice games that disappeared. Im not counting Nate out just yet, even if Jenkins starts. GSW will run guards down yoru throat... Nate will see the floor if he is ready to play Jenkins or no Jenkins.. Im on the fence a little bit to be honest.., but Im not ready to ship Nate out to the WW just yet. i seem to be in the minority.

Nope I am with you my man..Nate is a fan and Mark Jackson favorite..kid plays like gang busters out there. The only thing that I would really be concerned with is whether Curry comes back or not. If he doesnt then Nate will get enough burn to be valuable down the stretch...Trust me ,nights that he catches fire and has the crowd on its feet, Jackson isnt going to think about having to get his future back up pg minutes...

Back to Back threes just now. Hope he heats up again!

Nasty Nate like a keg of dynamite on the bench. This guy is like a crowd favorite everywhere he goes.

i've made the switch between nate and jenkins twice already....as of now, looks like jenkin's will be eating up most of the minutes. in that case, nate rob is most likely done. i don't see a reason to hold him, unless there's a chance he will regain his starting spot, in which he was beasting.

maybe their gonna take turns having big games? Either way, I'm not risking it!

^yea, that could very well be a possibility.....in that case, they'll both be useless. lets hope that this doesn't end up in a time-share and that Jenkin's plays 30+ from here on out. I watched him play closely today..kid has a lot of potential. As for Nate, he seems like he should be getting PT in this league...perhaps as a 6th man/scorer type off the bench on a contending team. dude has too much talent to waste on a tanking team who wont even give him decent PT when their starting PG is out.

I see how they're doing it.

Jenkins plays predominantly the 1st and 3rd quarters, while Nate plays predominantly the 2nd and 4th quarters.

I see how they're doing it.

Jenkins plays predominantly the 1st and 3rd quarters, while Nate plays predominantly the 2nd and 4th quarters.

not really. Jackson just rides the hot hand and if that unit is making a run, he will leave whoever is running point on the floor.

Very nice of Nate to help David Lee get that 30.

Speaking of Nate... he started out awful. But managed to get some serviceable stats.

Thank you, Nate.

I am going to try to pick him up on Thursday if he is still there, good schedule from there out.

Interesting that Nate wasn't the one to sub in for Jenkins. Maybe he played too well last game, and since they're trying to lose, they'll scale his minutes back.

Edit: Checked in for D Wright at 2:45 of 1st quarter

He's been hot shooting for a little over a week now. I wonder if he keeps it up for the next week through the end of the season or if he reverts back to the Nate we know with a bunch of 3-12 games to even out his FG% back down to around 40% or less he's been at all year. And why is Jenkins still starting over Nate? The minutes and performances of every Warrior besides Klay and Lee has been so inconsistent after Monta left. The schedule is terrific but I don't know who you can trust on that lineup.

Out tonight.......it kinda sucked that we found out so late.

Being in the Championship and needing the game, I was pretty much forced to drop Nate for Jenkins tonight.

How long is he out for? Really needed him this week.

WTF? Lol...I picked him up right before I read the post saying he was out tonight. Oh well, like the 5 games coming up starting Friday so long as he comes back and gives me some stats.