Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Nate Robinson 2011-2012 Season Outlook

He's not shut down for sure, although everybody seems to be talking that way. He might be, but it's a pretty big roll of the dice if you're dropping him already. Do it if you have to, I guess, but if you're in a competitive league of 12 teams, there's nobody worth adding right now - somebody added Nate Robinson before you had enough concrete news, or the balls, to drop Curry for him.

I'd rather hold him till news comes out, he was practicing yesterday! come on, he's not that inactive!

Nates numbers haven't been that great in GS. He has good scoring nights here and there, but the rest of the stats are lacking.

Nates numbers haven't been that great in GS. He has good scoring nights here and there, but the rest of the stats are lacking.

He's only gotten a little more than 21 minutes on the year thus far. Coming off the bench, it's tough to establish consistency. As a starter, he would get closer to 28-30 minutes, and the numbers will be decent. Just look to last night to get an idea of what he can do. He will be a FG% liability, but he should rack up good 3's, steals, and some assists, especially since the Warriors will have no PG's once Curry is shut down.

nice assists running the point for him if curry is out.

how bad is currys ankle.....is he done for the season

still dont know...he was just practicing and played some a few days ago...so they are just jerking him and us around

i think the concern is long term...but hopefully we get something soon

I dropped Bayless for him and now have fingers crossed Caledron doesn't get traded.

I really think Curry is done for season, if he sits out for a week or 2 what incentive do they have bringing him back for the last 15-20 so odd games of the season?

I may have made the dumbest plays...I dropped Curry for Naterob. Lets hope curry gets shut down for the season...for his sake and ours.

i am so close to doing the same...which normally would be insane!!!!! wtf???

About to enter Beast Mode with Curry out!!!!! 20-5-11 with 4 steals!!!!!!! Missed the game winning 3 but we can forgive him.

Wow Naterob is hella clutch right now.

You jinxed him! :(

On a side note, anyone know why there's a "76" on the ceiling of Oracle Arena?

Too bad it didn't go to OT. Would've been nice to squeeze out some more stats lol

this guy could end up being huge if curry sits out. he seems to thrive in big matchups or garbage time, so hey, i'll take either one. i just wish he didn't shoot so many 3's. the FG% is the only real downside as he doesn't turn the ball over at an insane rate or anything. 16/5.5/3/1.5 is reachable with close to two 3's per at around 42% FG

just sit curry out, GS. do the smart thing. develop klay and get those ping pong balls!