Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatjonny2001

Would you drop Marvin Williams or Gordon Hayward for Nate Robinson?

Hey Rotoworld fam,

I'm in need of guards that can produce assists and steals preferably and I'm reading a lot of articles with quotes from coach Jackson in regards to playing Nate some serious minutes (assuming Curry is shutdown for a significant period of time). Some GS articles also suggest, in time, Nate should start alongside Ellis.

Now, the one player I am leaning towards dropping is Marvin Williams (nice start earlier in the season but it was against crappy teams), however, T-Mac is making some noise and is taking minutes away from Marvin.

I also know Jenkins is starting at the PG position tonight but I just don't see him retaining that position over Robinson.

Thoughts and thanks again!

Adding to that, I will watch and see how the rotations are for this evenings game vs the Lakers (rotations with Rush & Thompson).

I think I would drop " bubble butt" Williams( though he does look like he may have lost a few pounds this year) Though I am an avid Tarheel fan(yes Marvin did play one year there) Marvin is what he is. 45 and 80 on the percentages and 11-12 points 5-6 rbs and not much else. I am still not sure if Nate is going to be the answer in GS. Steph and Monta are small enough and Nate and Monta would be even worse. I am thinking Nate may come ff the bench and play 15-20 minutes but what do I know. He will still get more than Marvin in 20 minutes.