Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatjonny2001

Ersan Ilyasova 2011-2012 Season Outlook

Yahoo has him as a SF/PF, but shouldn't he be getting Center eligibility soon too?

Nothing happens soon with these things. Andre Miller just got SG eligible this morning in Yahoo so good luck with Erson being C eligible any time soon.

Did anybody watch the game or pay attention to the live box score? Ersan was in foul trouble extremely early and for the entire first half, and then he picked up his 4th as soon as the 3rd quarter started. Leuer got hot and had what will probably be the most efficient game of his entire career. Skiles just decided to roll with an insanely hot hand (well, Drew Gooden was no slouch, either). The fact remains that Ilyasova is a Skiles-guy and will get plenty of minutes. I would bet a lot that he will bounce back shortly. The lack of minutes were strictly due to foul trouble and Leuer getting hot. Don't giveup yet.

Skiles is a jerk and an idiot. Any player who just got you 12 and 19 rebounds in 2 games, and is supposedly one of "your guys" and plays hard for you, deserves to get minutes again. Why would I bust my butt again for a coach who isn't going to reawrd me with PT?

Skiles is a jerk and an idiot. Any player who just got you 12 and 19 rebounds in 2 games, and is supposedly one of "your guys" and plays hard for you, deserves to get minutes again. Why would I bust my butt again for a coach who isn't going to reawrd me with PT?

sounds like a disgruntled "ErSaN" owner

He does make a point though...Skiles is a pretty frustrating coach for fantasy owners

well he's not in foul trouble tonight from the looks of it. im starting to regret dropping dudley for this guy lol D=

17 pts, 12 reb, 1 ast, 2 blk, 2 TO, 4-9 FG (1-4 3PT)... and the most interesting part, 8-8 FT. Did anybody watch this? I have never seen this guy play but his stat line catches my eye every few games. What do you guys think?

He's really active on the glass and hustles. He is a Skiles type player. THe hustle stats will be there, but the %s and points will be inconsistent. He's a good play if you need rebounds from the SF position.

Going into today's game, he was averaging 9.6 boards over the last 14 days and 8.2 boards over the last 30 days. Definitely trending up since Bogut went down. I would like to see him start instead of the prince.

I don't think it matters who starts; just who gets the crunch time minutes. Ersan should get the majority of minutes. He is the better all around player.

He's a big time hustle guy, not sure how "talented" he is, but works really hard and makes the most of what he has.

wow i am such bad luck with waiver wire big men. I pick up Thompson on monday, and he lays two duds in a row. I drop him for Ersan, and now Ersan is out with back spasms. I'm sorry everyone, it's all my fault.

Just picked him up off WW....Need the rebounds and was checking his game logs, he's had some monster games

monster game tonight. This guy is capable of some crazy rebounding nights (and with Brandon F-ing Jennings on his team there will be LOTS of missed shots to be rebounded)

If this guy can carve out 28 to 32 minutes on a consistent basis, no reason to think he can't produce 12/10 w/ a steal and possibly a block and the occasional 3. Very useful.