Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatjonny2001

Ersan Ilyasova 2011-2012 Season Outlook

I have to give you a lot of credit for being honest but I think both should be playing together.

His stats seem very solid. Dropping Varejao for him. Anyone have any idea what his minutes will be like going forward?

It seems he only played 25 mins because of the blowout.. Jennings, Gooden and Ilyasova all played below 30 mins.

Over his past 10 games, he has averaged 25 minutes and:

10.2 pts - 8.6 rbds - 1.2 asts - 0.5 stls - 1.0 blks

FG: 43.5%

FT: 83.3%

Over his past 10 games, he has averaged 25 minutes and:

10.2 pts - 8.6 rbds - 1.2 asts - 0.5 stls - 1.0 blks

FG: 43.5%

FT: 83.3%

Those numbers aren't good enough to pick up in WW (10 or 12).

In his last 7 games, he is averaging 10/10 w/ a block. Anyone that is averaging a double double is worthy of a pick up in a 10-12 teamer

Any scenario where his minutes will increase? I'm gonna hold onto him a few more games, but I'm considering a swap for JR Smith

I just worked out a 2 for 1 deal and I plan on picking up Ilyasova with my open spot....I am in a 12 teamer and those numbers are very serviceable.....However, if he could get 25-30 minutes per game consistently that would be CLUTCH!!

^shorten your sig up damn...

Ersan is a beast, wish i would have scooped him up for James Johnson when i had the chance

Any chance this guy keeps getting a steady 30 min? Nice line tonight

I picked him up for a stream today, I kind of want to keep him!

he might be worth holding onto actually, had him a few days now and im liking his play

I just also have Drew Gooden, would hate to own both Bucks, but it seems 1 or the other will always go off!

I unno about this starter business... I kinda liked it when he was getting 30+ minutes coming off the bench. Not sure how well he'll play together with Jennings and Gooden to be perfectly honest. Anyone have any insight?

Only in Skyles-land would Ersan, the top scorer in the game, be benched at the end of the 2nd quarter.

Only in Skyles-land would Ersan, the top scorer in the game, be benched at the end of the 2nd quarter.

its pretty standard for a coach to bench a player after he picks up 2 or 3 fouls before the half

11 points and 6 boards in the first half tonight vs Orl. I'll take it. Hopefully he can double that.

I know no one cares, but after trading ersan + rondo for al jeff I am having regrets.

That's how well Ersan is playing! Keep ballin'.