Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigPapi44

Pablo Sandoval 2012 Season Outlook

Not starting? WTF!?

Getting activated from the DL is simply a ceremonial ritual/sarcasm

lol, guess that let's Panda eat his Cheetos and suck down a Mountain Dew during the game!

Not starting? WTF!?

Getting activated from the DL is simply a ceremonial ritual/sarcasm

lol, guess that let's Panda eat his Cheetos and suck down a Mountain Dew during the game!

I read that panda now gets to substitute his batting helmet for a beer helmet

Ok enough nonsense from me for the day. Sorry for wasting everyone's time!

Hidden

someone dropped him in my league and i picked this chubby fool up. hopefully fat panda can give me some solid numbers ROS.

Big let down this year.

Yah at least he only cost me trading Michael Young, though I always feel like I have to start Panda, just in case....

Hidden

Big let down this year.

Yah at least he only cost me trading Michael Young, though I always feel like I have to start Panda, just in case....

I traded Youk and Gion Gon for Panda and Pineda, I got royally bf'd in that trade.

If there was an award for a being a total waste of a top 50 draft pick it might go to Fatty McGoo here. He's one of those players that you can't drop and but can't start either, but he's pushing into Dropsville territory. Swinging at every goddamn thing, and too slow and fat to beat out anything hit in the infield /rant.

I agree he's been pretty turrible but he's been gettin some good rbi in melky's absence. I would never bench him if he's healthy.

He hasnt been that bad. Not a lot of power but alot of 1 for 3, 1RBI, 1R, 1BB type of games.

But he was so money last September...7 HR, .378 AVG, 19 RBI....I sooo need that to repeat. 3B has been a black hole for me this year with Pablo.

Pick up Frandsen off the Phillies if your in need of 3B help. He has been getting a ton of hits lately. He's known as a singles hitter but he hits 2nd every other day now, and eventually, a .355 average is going to pay off counting-stats wise.

Until Panda can somehow get himself in the kind of shape he needs to be in he will never reach his potential. He's relying on talent at this point. I love the guy, but he is going to be a slug in a few years if he doesn't stay dedicated.

Until Panda can somehow get himself in the kind of shape he needs to be in he will never reach his potential. He's relying on talent at this point. I love the guy, but he is going to be a slug in a few years if he doesn't stay dedicated.

He's always been hefty, but he's taken it to a new level right now. Dude is a complete blimp, has to be checking in around 280 lbs.

Am I reading this right? He swiped a bag? Wah wah wee wah!

It was on a absolutely terrible throw by Rosario, but I'll take it. Big night for the big man, hoping this puts him back on track. He's been abysmal the second half of the season.

Panda made a big adjustment at the plate, should be good the rest of the season, I fear for those teams who oppose him.