Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigPapi44

Pablo Sandoval 2012 Season Outlook

He was running down the line with his head straight down. He didn't look in pain, so hopefully your on to something with the flu.

Weird nothing has been said. Checked out Andrew Baggarly's twitter and a couple people said he grimmaced after starting out of the box. Hope it's not his legs or oblique.

He didn't come out of the box well. They haven't said anything on the broadcast, but the way he was grimacing and running down the line out of the box, it might be leg related. I'm guessing quad or hammy.

He didn't come out of the box well. They haven't said anything on the broadcast, but the way he was grimacing and running down the line out of the box, it might be leg related. I'm guessing quad or hammy.

Thanks Czar. If anything's said, please pass on, if you can. Thanks.

Weird nothing has been said. Checked out Andrew Baggarly's twitter and a couple people said he grimmaced after starting out of the box. Hope it's not his legs or oblique.

Honestly I'd rather have him tweak his hammy and be out two weeks then have more wrist injuries. He battled them all last year.

Honestly I'd rather have him tweak his hammy and be out two weeks then have more wrist injuries. He battled them all last year.

He broke his hamate bone, which is pretty common for sluggers. The good news is that they remove that hook and it cures the problem. He didn't have wrist issues related to tendons like we've seen from Morneau or DeRosa. Pablo's hand/wrist issues were put to rest with the surgery because they remove the hook in the bone causing the issue.

Bochy is about to give his post game conference and I'll relay the info. I'm sure the first question will be on Pablo.

Hmmmm, pain in the left hand.

Not sure which hand he had surgery on last year.

Baggarly tweeted that it he had a lot of pain in his left hand. On the swing? Was it the left wrist that the bone was removed?

He broke his hamate bone, which is pretty common for sluggers. The good news is that they remove that hook and it cures the problem. He didn't have wrist issues related to tendons like we've seen from Morneau or DeRosa. Pablo's hand/wrist issues were put to rest with the surgery because they remove the hook in the bone causing the issue.

Bochy is about to give his post game conference and I'll relay the info. I'm sure the first question will be on Pablo.

Thanks for the clarification. I should have researched it before saying it. I just remember it being in the ballpark of his wrist or hand.

Hmmmm, pain in the left hand.

Not sure which hand he had surgery on last year.

nevermind.

Yup. Broke the hamate on the right hand last year. This is the left hand. No indication on how serious this is from Bochy.

Thanks for the clarification. I should have researched it before saying it. I just remember it being in the ballpark of his wrist or hand.

The wrist knocked him out for 6 weeks but was not a problem when he came back. The other issue last year was his shoulder. He could only bat from the left side for the last month or so of the season.

"Left the stadium in a wrist brace."

Bochy is quoted as saying that there is significant concern right now for Sandoval.

This doesn't sound good at all.

Bochy is quoted as saying that there is significant concern right now for Sandoval.

This is not good. This not good.

####### ####.

So in the span of 48 hours, I lost Longoria and Sandoval. I now have a 3b/1b combo of Middlebrooks/Alvarez/LaHair... wonderful.

Ugh...not the news I was hoping to wake up to. Would be pretty awesome if Bautista could start hitting now that it sounds like Sandoval is looking at a DL stint.

Ugh...not the news I was hoping to wake up to. Would be pretty awesome if Bautista could start hitting now that it sounds like Sandoval is looking at a DL stint.

Yeah, I'm in a bad spot. Longo, now Panda. not to mention the Cruz catastrophe. At least Stanton appears to be healthy. Hopefully short term for Panda.

I just renamed my squad MASH 4077. First Zimm, then Luebke, now Braun and Sandoval on the same night.

Posted · Hidden
Hidden

Some incredibly valuable information about other people's teams in here.