Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

Looking to move Foye for a f or C.

Bogans dropped? Guess Ben Gordon is droppable!

Looking to move Foye for a f or C.

Bogans dropped? Guess Ben Gordon is droppable!

I would have given you Bilbo Bogans for Foye. You really messed that up.

someone post the standings of this league..im curious

1. ShawnKemp's Kidz

2. bug nuts.

3. Hong Kong Cavaliers

4. Duffle Bag Boys

5. M.O.B

6. Toe Juice

7. Ninjas With Attitude

------------------------------------------

8. Hershey's Hoopers

9. Basketball Jonze

-------------------------------------------

10. Phreak4Life

11. Zombie Defense

12. The Jail Blazers

13. Massive Attack

14. The Black Lagooners

Through Week 7. 1-7 are above .500. 8-9 are at .500 and 10-14 are below .500.

I was contemplating putting in a claim - but decided I'd make that decision later and then forgot about it. Waiver priority in such a deep league is not really valuable unless somebody really pulls a boner of a move which is unlikely.

I was contemplating putting in a claim - but decided I'd make that decision later and then forgot about it. Waiver priority in such a deep league is not really valuable unless somebody really pulls a boner of a move which is unlikely.

I needed the 3's, I have done alright on the waivers with my 2 adds. Juan Carlos Narvarro was the other. These guys are 1 and 2 on my team in 3's.

Im still surprised bogans was dropped after some of the offers I received including him from Hong Kong Chong.

I needed the 3's, I have done alright on the waivers with my 2 adds. Juan Carlos Narvarro was the other. These guys are 1 and 2 on my team in 3's.

Im still surprised bogans was dropped after some of the offers I received including him from Hong Kong Chong.

Bilbo Bogans was dropped to make room for the White Mamba.

im looking to pull off a major trade. could be many players. not looking to part with Paul,horford or biedrins...anyone else is fair game

the newest members of team Phreak4Life include JRich, Mike Dunleavy & Paul Millsap...bye bye Manu Ginobili, Michael Redd & Drew Gooden.

the newest members of team Phreak4Life include JRich, Mike Dunleavy & Paul Millsap...bye bye Manu Ginobili, Michael Redd & Drew Gooden.

honestly, i dont like that trade for u!

im interested in getting involved in a 3 team deal. if anyone is interested put it here. see where it goes.

its getting kinky in here! where is chris hanson!

Through Week 8:

1. ShawnKemp's Kidz

2. Hong Kong Cavaliers

3. Duffle Bag Boys

4. bugnuts.

5. M.O.B

6. Hershey's Hoopers

7. Toe Juice

------------------------------------------

8. Ninjas With Attitude

9. Basketball Jonze

10. Zombie Defense

11. Phreak4Life

12. The Jail Blazers

13. The Black Lagooners

14. Massive Attack

Line is the .500 mark.

Max_Murder, are you reading my replies to your trade offers? im offering you feedback. get at me on here if you want.

I'm not gtting any replies...send a counter.

Yeah, I don't get it either. It says feedback will be sent if the trade is accepted, countered or rejected. I've been told that the feedback is emailed if it is rejected, but I've never been sent rejected feedback ever. I usually just make a lopsided counter in order to converse though the feedback option or come here.

I'm not gtting any replies...send a counter.

you should get an email stating the trade was rejected and within that email are my comments. maybe next time i will just shoot you back an email. cuz you keep offering me people im telling you i dont want.

Yeah, I don't get it either. It says feedback will be sent if the trade is accepted, countered or rejected. I've been told that the feedback is emailed if it is rejected, but I've never been sent rejected feedback ever. I usually just make a lopsided counter in order to converse though the feedback option or come here.

there it is, i will also start making lopsided offers fior the same purpose. or send email from within the league. it explains alot that you guys arent getting my messages.