Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

Trade with me. I always receive comments on my rejected trades, most of which I cannot repeat here.

you should get an email stating the trade was rejected and within that email are my comments. maybe next time i will just shoot you back an email. cuz you keep offering me people im telling you i dont want.

I'm getting no emails...

send me an email at clutch2k1@hotmail.com with a list of 5 guys you want, and I'll counter.

I'm getting no emails...

send me an email at clutch2k1@hotmail.com with a list of 5 guys you want, and I'll counter.

perhaps your Yahoo is not connected with your primary email. it is highly unlikely that i email outside of the feature within the league. but i can do as Jonze suggests and counter with a lopsided offer to give the feedback.

Trade with me. I always receive comments on my rejected trades, most of which I cannot repeat here.

i have no doubt you have...some from me LOL

Dr. Whom, you owe Nomidi a finders fee for Carney...

I do. I couldn't find any info on who was taking Korver place except rumors of LW which is absurd given his size. Not keen on players from Memphis but I could use the blocks if they give him some burn.

you should get an email stating the trade was rejected and within that email are my comments. maybe next time i will just shoot you back an email. cuz you keep offering me people im telling you i dont want.

B)

I do. I couldn't find any info on who was taking Korver place except rumors of LW which is absurd given his size. Not keen on players from Memphis but I could use the blocks if they give him some burn.

good luck getting blocks from carney. it can happen of course but that isnt his game. ive been a fan of Carneys since college. maybe he will mkae things happen now.

good luck getting blocks from carney. it can happen of course but that isnt his game. ive been a fan of Carneys since college. maybe he will mkae things happen now.

A fan since college?! Send me an offer!

Whom hop on AIM if you can....wanna see an offer.

I forgot my password and they haven't sent me an email to renew it yet.

A fan since college?! Send me an offer!

i had the chance to pick him up before you did. im just not sure his game works in the nba. he has failed to impress. he better cash in on this opportunity.

i dont want him

I made a couple of trades recently, and want to see how they work out. I would also like to see how players returning from injury perform.

Therefore, I am NOT INTERESTED in making any more deals at this time.

Also, please stop asking for Rudy Gay and Emeka Okafor....they are NOT AVAILABLE. They weren't before, they aren't now, and they won't be in the foreseeable future. Like I wrote in a previous post, I have a plan for the future, and they are part of it.

When the time comes that i am ready for some more wheeling and dealing, I'll adjust my Trading Block entries, and you'll know who is available and what I'm looking for in return.

Thanks, and Happy New Year,

Tim

I made a couple of trades recently, and want to see how they work out. I would also like to see how players returning from injury perform.

Therefore, I am NOT INTERESTED in making any more deals at this time.

Also, please stop asking for Rudy Gay and Emeka Okafor....they are NOT AVAILABLE. They weren't before, they aren't now, and they won't be in the foreseeable future. Like I wrote in a previous post, I have a plan for the future, and they are part of it.

When the time comes that i am ready for some more wheeling and dealing, I'll adjust my Trading Block entries, and you'll know who is available and what I'm looking for in return.

Thanks, and Happy New Year,

Tim

keep me in mind when the time comes to part with Okafor. id give you either Horford or Biedrins plus a quality SG/SF for him.

willing to trade Dunleavy, Prince, Turkoglu, J-Rich, Mo Pete & James Posey. the return of Mike Conley Jr and the soon return of Mike Bibby are also available. Conley is a top 5 draft pick this year and potentially a future stud so make offers accordingly. id like to trade him for an already established PG or PF/C or another on the rise PG or PF/C. also as far as Bibby is concerned, he is a top 50 player when healthy so trade accordingly. he is still under 30 and looks to have several good years left. he is a good source of 3's, assists and scoring with decent %'s. im not just looking to give him or any of my players away. if you think we could work something out, hit me up on here or just send me trade offers. if possible add comments to the offers so i know where you are coming from and what is up.

Happy New Year everybody!

Marcus Camby

Hey, lets work something out, ok?

I'm looking for a solid basketball player(s) in return. Not looking for certain positions in return, so offer away...

Happy Festivus.

Marcus Camby

Hey, lets work something out, ok?

I'm looking for a solid basketball player(s) in return. Not looking for certain positions in return, so offer away...

Happy Festivus.

maybe we can chat on AIM sometime?

Camby is a great player to have, but not so much in a dynasty league. too much of an injury risk plus he went to college with George washington. hopefully you can get good returns on him.

I'm interested in acquiring Hedo, Prince, and J-Rich of course.

I'm interested in acquiring Hedo, Prince, and J-Rich of course.

im very interested in some of your players as well. lets see if we can make it happen.

Camby is a great player to have, but not so much in a dynasty league. too much of an injury risk plus he went to college with George washington. hopefully you can get good returns on him.

i saw Marcus as a freshman when UMass came to town.

when you put it that way, it seems like a long longer ago than usual! B)

i saw Marcus as a freshman when UMass came to town.

when you put it that way, it seems like a long longer ago than usual! B)

do you remember Billy Owens?

do you remember Billy Owens?

sure do....guy was all world at Syracuse.