Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

indeed, he was also 4 time Pa HS State Champion

i remember....he went to HS in Carlisle, near Harrisburg. i never saw him play while he was there, but we all knew about him.

i remember....he went to HS in Carlisle, near Harrisburg. i never saw him play while he was there, but we all knew about him.

too bad ol Billy was a bust in the NBA. thought he was going to be a sure thing while he was in HS.

Phreak - I tried to send you a counter-offer yesterday and yahoo says that your pending trades was full. lol

Phreak - I tried to send you a counter-offer yesterday and yahoo says that your pending trades was full. lol

LOL im always looking for the next big trade! if everyone was checking their teams everyday like they should be, we wouldnt have this problem!

Everyone is available.

I can't send you more deals until you accept/reject the first deal I sent. It appears that you can only have 6 pending offers at a time.

I can't send you more deals until you accept/reject the first deal I sent. It appears that you can only have 6 pending offers at a time.

ya, ur right!

still trying to make moves

Talk to your Doctor

KG you need to adjust your rankings as they exclude Jailblazers. although in fairness im sending him back to the cellar after this week.

Note: I added redsoxdude as a temporary co-GM to help me set my lineup as my Yahoo current allows to me to access my team page here and there, cant post, or view matchups in home page. If this is a problem lemme know.

Note: I added redsoxdude as a temporary co-GM to help me set my lineup as my Yahoo current allows to me to access my team page here and there, cant post, or view matchups in home page. If this is a problem lemme know.

Cool. Now I can finally get Odom, Foye, & Lou Will

Cool. Now I can finally get Odom, Foye, & Lou Will

lemme know if u want KG too

lemme know if u want KG too

I think both KG's(Gonzo & Garnett) are overrated. B)

I think both KG's(Gonzo & Garnett) are overrated. B)

Wish I could defend myself but you clocked me pretty good last week.

Things aren't getting better for the Attack, so Sam Cassell will be available. Even with the good games he's had lately, I'm not getting anywhere with him.

If anyone's interested in some extra Assists to go along with a 13 ppg average, I'll take a young guard/swingman with 3pt ability and some promise.

This is not a fire sale (I'm not taking other's trash), but all reasonable offers will be considered!

Things aren't getting better for the Attack, so Sam Cassell will be available. Even with the good games he's had lately, I'm not getting anywhere with him.

If anyone's interested in some extra Assists to go along with a 13 ppg average, I'll take a young guard/swingman with 3pt ability and some promise.

This is not a fire sale (I'm not taking other's trash), but all reasonable offers will be considered!

I have the market corned on SG/SF and three's. Send me an offer.

Jason Kapono was just dropped...

I saw that....kinda hard to tell what to make of him. The Raps have a ton of wing players, and his minutes have been all over the place as a result.

I'm the one who traded him Kapono in the first place (for Cook).