Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

I saw that....kinda hard to tell what to make of him. The Raps have a ton of wing players, and his minutes have been all over the place as a result.

I'm the one who traded him Kapono in the first place (for Cook).

owning bosh and jose already,and with timmahs statement im not sure he is worth a spot. i got a ton of studs at that position already too.

I have the market corned on SG/SF and three's. Send me an offer.

i think im right there with ya pal. my SG/SF are better than yours!

Jason Kapono was just dropped...

Kapono is not worth a spot at the moment, but he is still young enough to possibly have value down the road. i just dont want Toronto role players, as the roles are always changing there. value today gone tomorrow.

I'm off today, and am going to send out a counter or two, so if anyone else wants in, drop me a line!

I might just have Father Time moved today....

I'm off today, and am going to send out a counter or two, so if anyone else wants in, drop me a line!

I might just have Father Time moved today....

Cassell still the only one available?

Cassell still the only one available?

Yes....but feel free to ask. I'm not looking to do much else, but I'm always willing to listen.

Finally......I catch a break:

Jason Smith

(Phi - SF,PF,C)

And this too!:

Rashad McCants

(Min - PG,SG,SF)

No, it doesn't take much....at least not this year.

anybody have a good shot blocker on the block?

anybody have a good shot blocker on the block?

Turiaf

Diop

I'll trade with you for him or Rondo.

Biedrins could be had for the right price. even AK47 could be had, but at a great cost.

Sent you an offer.

NAte Robinson & Mike Bibby are also said to be available.

yo bugnuts i want that team

looks boring!

It is pretty uneventful at the moment, however that's dynasty leagues for you. I think in the very least a keeper league would have been a better option as at least that encourages off-season moves and you have a draft to plan and look forward to.

Right now you have the front runners who are happy if everything stays the status quo, you have the middle of the pack teams not sure if they want to be buyers, sellers or stand pat themselves and you have the bottom feeders who have written off this season and are pretty much in unofficial tank mode for the one or two college players then can snag after the NBA draft.

Massive Attack team policy still stands:

Trade offers asking me to break up my nucleus, without explanation, get rejected.

Massive Attack team policy still stands:

Trade offers asking me to break up my nucleus, without explanation, get rejected.

Who is your nucleus? I seek Outlaw & McCants

Who is your nucleus? I seek Outlaw & McCants

McCants will be available.....I like Outlaw, though. I'd prefer to hang on to him.

I'll put some names on the block over the ASB, but if you want to get in early, feel free to drop me a line.

Trading Block is updated......don't hurt each other running to make offers.

If you want someone not listed, feel free to inquire, but know that the following are not changing addresses at this time: Arenas, Hinrich, Gay, Miller, Okafor, Blatche, Williams.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Trading Block is updated......don't hurt each other running to make offers.

If you want someone not listed, feel free to inquire, but know that the following are not changing addresses at this time: Arenas, Hinrich, Gay, Miller, Okafor, Blatche, Williams.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Seems as though one of you decided to break Timmah!'s cardinal rules....not only asking for players I said I wouldn't deal, but failing to offer any comments as to why I should part with them.

Collison's still available, I'm considering an offer or two, but if anyone want's a PF/C who averages 9/9 with ~a steal and block, PCT's of .500/.779, and already has 11 double-doubles this year, drop me a line.

Seems as though one of you decided to break Timmah!'s cardinal rules....not only asking for players I said I wouldn't deal, but failing to offer any comments as to why I should part with them.

Collison's still available, I'm considering an offer or two, but if anyone want's a PF/C who averages 9/9 with ~a steal and block, PCT's of .500/.779, and already has 11 double-doubles this year, drop me a line.

I sent an offer for a player on the list. B)

I offered youth and three's with good percentages. :)

Arsenal got spanked. :lol: