Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

Black Hole Dynasty Basketball League

Hidden
is it what you expected! thanks for stalking me!

Hey swisher, hit me up about Granger, I still want him.

listen you little tough guy, you attacked me tonight in the hoops forum, and then via pm. you want to start crap with me?

i have no problem exposing you just like i did in the baseball forum. keep it up bro, and i'll be right here mr grasshopper freak.

Hello all. I am Phreak4Life's co-manager, Matt. I'm glad I found the league thread. Please consider me as a willing manager for any upcoming leagues. I know we made some pretty bold trades...I hope they pay off in the future. I wouldn't mind inheriting a team in this dynasty league if one ever opens up.

Hidden
listen you little tough guy, you attacked me tonight in the hoops forum, and then via pm. you want to start crap with me?

i have no problem exposing you just like i did in the baseball forum. keep it up bro, and i'll be right here mr grasshopper freak.

seriously get a life, don't you have better things to do with your time besides follow me around at 230 am? You arent on my level rook. Could a mod please ban this runt? I think someone should get Chris Hanson after the csquared.

I confronted you in the hoops forum because you were telling people to shut up because they wanted to know about the fantasy implications of ford getting hurt. but you wanted to cry about instead and didn't think it was appropriate to discuss it!

im sorry your a sensitive boy and cries when his players get hurt (see Adrian peterson!)

Please stop stalking me though, its kind of weird. I woke up and had 10 different PMs from this guy all harassing me. Once again would a mod please look into this matter?

Hello all. I am Phreak4Life's co-manager, Matt. I'm glad I found the league thread. Please consider me as a willing manager for any upcoming leagues. I know we made some pretty bold trades...I hope they pay off in the future. I wouldn't mind inheriting a team in this dynasty league if one ever opens up.

Glad to hear you found it!

Hey swisher, hit me up about Granger, I still want him.

thats what im talkin about. also lets work out that Prince deal you seem interested in.

Dr. Whom's offers have been one of the highlights of the league for me other than the whole winning each week and being in first place thing.

Who can forget a classic like Dunleavy for Josh Howard? I mean, how does one turn that down?

At least it gives me something to smile about.

Just got another classic! Bogans for Ben Gordon!!

Just got another classic! Bogans for Ben Gordon!!

Watch this Nash interview

and you werent all over that?

The funnier part is that I actually had a hard time figuring out who was the better player. B)

haha

League is boring, eh?

AHH WELL... wait for football to be over then hoops gets much more exciting.

haha

League is boring, eh?

They are always exciting with my rankings, right?

starting to get the itch again, need to make my weekly blockbuster trade just to keep the league from being so boring

it's a dynasty league.....this is a long-haul deal we're in. and the season's barely a month old!

patience, my friend....patience B)

you're still ranking me too high.

of course, if ever have a full roster to work with, i might start winning some more games!

haha

League is boring, eh?

no, im not saying the league is boring. i just like to trade like mad. a week without a trade is a very boring week, until my team is winning consistently. then the trading stopas and the boredom goes away. it is all in the masterplan!

good times KG good times. my only criticism is that you need to recognize the real and bump Phreak4Life up several spots. just you wait til Bibby is back, its gonna be on!!! B)

it's a dynasty league.....this is a long-haul deal we're in. and the season's barely a month old!

patience, my friend....patience B)

im trying to be patient, but i want certain players on my squad and until they are....it is all just transition. cough*Emeka*cough

cough*Emeka*cough

cough*fugheddaboutit*cough, yerself....

B)

cough*fugheddaboutit*cough, yerself....

B)

timmah timmah timmah....yer killin me! work with me man work with me, what are you gonna do with Okafor anyway? thats fine tho cuz getting Horford is like getting Okafor lite!