5 - Southern Steeler - Roberto Wallace

6 - TPH - Full

7 - PinkPuffyPrincess - Full

8 - Spike Rules! - Randy Bullock K HOU

9 - Boats 'N Hoes - Ryan Grant RB FA

10 - Purple People Eaters - Full (pass)

11 - Southern Studs - otc will PM

12 - El Iguanodon -

Is it me or does silva and this website put way to much stock in ryan mathews?? Okay, so the guy has talent, the touches could de be there BUT exactly WHAT in the history of this guy makes them think with his extremely questionable "toughness" that he will cash in.

I mean the beanie wells is kinda in the same boat but RM is rotoworlds pet with a few reasons but very lil realism imo.

RW wasn't the only place that put Matthews on a pedastal. Yahoo had him ranked #4 overall and people bought into it. I guess because of Norv Turner saying they want him in a workhorse role people forget how injury-prone he is.

I never listen to RW's advice after Lin was going to start his first game and they said something like "nothing to see here". They give good news alerts but bad advice.

• Like 1

Excellent Mr Irrelevant pick.

Good job everybody getting a long start up in the books in a timely manner, looking forward to playing this one out for years to come.

• Like 2

Perhaps a little off topic, but is anybody in here interested in joining another rotoworld dynasty league? Where Legends are Born is looking for a replacement and I figured I'd check in here to see if anybody was interested. PM me for more details.

Purple People Eaters Trades Vincent Jackson & Shane Vereen to TPH for Percy Harvin.

And now having effectively locked up two potentially high powered backfields in NE and WAS (wait, what about Hightower drater?), I'm comfortable putting Michael Turner and/or Fred Jackson on the block. For those teams looking to win a title this year, both should be top 20 RBs.

Wanted: RB/WR/QB or 2013 1st round picks from teams likely to pick high.

• Like 1

So are the remaining guys just FAs or will they be put on waivers in a little bit?

Waiver Note: All Free Agents will be placed on Waivers when their game for this week is scheduled to begin. Free Agents on a bye week will be placed on Waivers when the last game of the week is scheduled to begin.

It says that above the player list so I hope that occurs. If so then people can start working the waivers after the last game of the week begins!

Well that didn't work. Since I don't think it's possible, we will just have to set a time and people can add free agents starting then. Saturday night maybe?

Trade announcement, accepted on Yahoo.

Houston Targaryens trades

LeSean McCoy

Stephen Hill

for Boats n Hoes

Calvin Johnson

Ben Tate

My bad... do i need to drop streater? I thought mega said we could add saturday night 6 PM ET.

I will be as well. I may ask to have the invite sent to my original email so I dont have to swap back and forth if that is ok. Time to defend that title!

I would like to go ahead and post this here in case anybody is looking for another rotoworld league. I am commissioner of Where Legends are Born, another rotoworld fantasy football league. We need 6 members to fill open teams before we can draft. There's a topic/forum posted under the League Finder thread, take a look at it if you're interested in joining the league or PM me for any details.