megamoviejohn

Prestige Worldwide - Dynasty Football

Came into this season with Hernandez and Pitta at TE, felt like a position of strength. Two months later, I'll be combing the WW for fodder. Expecting some lopsided trade offers. Don't be shy.

Edited by drater

Ok, now that the draft is over people have asked when FA will open, because there's no waiver wire period (my fault on not setting it up right), I just have to pick a date and time where it's first come first serve. Does Tuesday night at 7 EST work ok? I figure at night is best so most people won't be at work. If a better time works let me know.

After thinking about it, can I suggest doing a "manual" waiver period? Have people PM or email you any waiver claims they would like to make during a 2-3 day period and then you award them based on priority. I think this is what I'd like to do in our other league.

Also, I already picked up Ed Dickson cause I wasn't sure what was going on. If we're not supposed to be making moves right now, the the adds/drops should be locked.

• Like 2

I locked the teams and switched MBS4's move back. I'm in agreement. This is a problem on other Yahoo leagues I am in for dynasty is how to go from Rookie draft to Waiver to FCFS. We generally submit picks to the commish for a 1 round waiver round, reverse order of the first round of the draft and then go FCFS.

So, I would suggest:

-7:00PM EST Tuesday to be the cut off for submitting picks to Movieman

-Reverse order of first round as waiver priority for 1 round of picks

-2 hours to post and process waiver picks

-Open FCFS at 9:00 PM EST Tuesday.

Sound good?

• Like 2

Mega,

If you are in agreement, I would suggest making this part of the league bylaws and sending out an league email from yahoo.

Mega,

If you are in agreement, I would suggest making this part of the league bylaws and sending out an league email from yahoo.

Done. Players locked, league bylaws changed, emails sent.

• Like 2

Tomorrow, I'm gonna make a poll on the yahoo boards about adding an IR spot. To pass, it will need 75% of the vote or we won't add one. If it passes, we can then vote on it being added this year or next year. Since we've already drafted rookies I don't want anybody getting upset about adding something post draft.

If anybody else has suggestions to making this league better, let me know and we can definitely discuss it and get a vote going.

Maybe a dumb question but does the IR spot in yahoo allow you to put players that are designated as out in it or is it only for players that are on IR?

Not sure, I have not had the IR function on Yahoo. I've only used it on Flea Flicker and MFL.

On MFL you can put players that are listed as out in the IR spot right? I can't remember.

I think on MFL that have to be IR, but Flea Flicker it can be out or IR. Sadly I will know soon, because I have PItta in a league there as well....

Tomorrow, I'm gonna make a poll on the yahoo boards about adding an IR spot. To pass, it will need 75% of the vote or we won't add one. If it passes, we can then vote on it being added this year or next year. Since we've already drafted rookies I don't want anybody getting upset about adding something post draft.

If anybody else has suggestions to making this league better, let me know and we can definitely discuss it and get a vote going.

with 15 bench spots do we really need it?

Waiver claims are done.

SouthernSteeler gets Stephan Taylor RB Cards

Baltimore_Boy gets Jarius Wright WR Vikes

If I had known how quick this would have been, wouldn't of needed 2 hours lol, but I'll unlock the teams in 2 hours like I said.

Damn SouthernSteeler, always eyeballing my guys. I thought for sure Thomas would slip through. Sharky shark.

• Like 1

I'm looking to get a RB for a WR. Steve Smith and Austin Collie are on the trading block at the right price. (My team is Boats 'N Hoes if you didn't know. I'll change it eventually)

Edited by baltimore_boy

Blockbuster trade. I needed a long term QB BAD and I paid the price. Lets here your thoughts men.

I like the Luck side of that in a 2QB league all day everyday. Good job.

Just sent out invites to everybody to join the league. I'll start looking into who drafts where soon.

Just letting everyone know we have a new owner taking over for Ahhh Crap I'm Screwed...CL3VELANDBR0WNS! Welcome sir and thanks for joining up.

• Like 1

Welcome ClevelandBrownRhorrible!

Any word on the other 3 teams not logged in yet?

Looks like Mauler / Ktown / Spike rules yet to check in?

Edited by southernSteeler

Welcome ClevelandBrownRhorrible!

Any word on the other 3 teams not logged in yet?

Zypn should be joining up anytime now, I haven't heard from KTOWNRACER yet, and I know Manassa Mauler is usually busy around this time. I'll still send out invites again to those owners because maybe they missed it.

• Like 1