Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

injury

Yahoo Fantasy Basketball Keeper League Has 2 Openings‏

Going into 4th year of operation...had issues with 2 deadbeat owners, so they got the boot.

2 open teams for 12 team keeper league for next year: Nothing to join; $20 to win (I only put up the $20 out of my own pocket to keep the league in tact each year)

10 keepers each year; Rosters expanding for 2012 season to have 15 players (so the draft will be 5 rounds)

snake order for draft/ random draw for draft order...

We will start 11 players in this daily league

PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, UTIL, UTIL, UTIL plus 4 on the bench

categories

FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO

trading is encouraged, as long as the trade offers are fair and equitable and there is no collusion...

OPEN TEAMS....

TEAM ONE: Lou Williams; Devin harris; Gordon Hayward; paul Milsap; Al Jefferson; Elton Brand; Duncan; Sessions; Nowitzki; Ray Allen

TEAM TWO: S curry; Lowry; Boozer; Griffin; Bogut; Tparker; J kidd; Kaman; Ty Lawson; Gerald Henderson

e-mail: CBSracing@hotmail.com if interested...and which team you would like to be the owner for.

i will also start a waiting list if the spots get taken for future reference, so please e-mail me and I am sure I can get you in this year or soon after...If current owners don't get back to me in a reasonable amount of time as the draft approaches in September, I will replace them with someone from the waiting list...