Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebteam2011

And With The #1 Pick?

Ok so in another week I have the number one pick in a NON PPR league and QB's earn 6pts for passing TD. The settings are pretty much standard with a WR/RB Flex option so it looks like this; QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

I am torn on who to take in the first round between Arian Foster or Rodgers? And if I take Foster, would I go RB-RB-WR? If I take Rodgers do I go QB-RB-RB-WR-WR or QB-RB-WR-RB-WR??! Help me please!

non ppr, qbs get 6 points ...

rodgers

I feel that the RB's are thin this year. How am I not better off taking Foster and landing a QB in the middle rounds like Romo or Matt Ryan?

Based on Industry wide projections (just for reference)

In a 10-team league, Rodgers is about 5 points better value over Foster on the season

In a 12-team league, Rodgers is about 23 points better value

In a 10-team you could easily make a case for Foster, but in larger leagues, the QB is way more valuable.

you want to take foster.

take foster, i love him too.

i guess playing matchups with qbs like ryan/cutler should work out well ... it's just rodgers in a 6/td format is going to put up 30 a week ... with some insane weeks that win you a matchup by himself

you want to take foster.

take foster, i love him too.

i guess playing matchups with qbs like ryan/cutler should work out well ... it's just rodgers in a 6/td format is going to put up 30 a week ... with some insane weeks that win you a matchup by himself

I see your point. I feel like this number #1 pick is a lose lose for me! I want Rodgers too! Say if I did go Rodgers, am I best suited to go QB-RB-RB-WR or QB-RB-WR? This is a big league, $600 buy in and I want to carefully think every scenario through.

ray rice #1 overall, less of an injury risk than foster and doesnt have ben tate to share with

ray rice #1 overall, less of an injury risk than foster and doesnt have ben tate to share with

this is the same ben tate he "shared with" last year and was still a better fantasy back, per start, than anyone - including rice?

in the post season - you know, when it matters - arian foster had 51 carries. ben tate: 9.