FouLLine

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

Is he going to be the Ramses Barden of RBs? I'm talking about the Ramses Barden circa 2011, not the 2012 version who actually produced

his talent is so off the charts it has rendered scouts speechless and/or impossible to translate the experience into written word

• Like 6

Undrafted rookie with best preseason numbers in the NFL.

No analysis tracking him.

Definition of sleeper.

• Like 2

Intriguing name but its going to take another injury for him to be relevant which puts him in the same camp as Kendall Hunter, Mike Goodson, Jackie Battle, or any of the other backups behind old/injury prone backs. And since the ARI O Line is awful and offense as a whole isn't good I would rather have one of those other backups if your holding upside backup RB's.

"Hyphen" (LaRod Stephens-Howling) is now dealing with a groin injury.

Kent Somers@kentsomers
#azcardinals have pains at RBs. Wells on IR. Stephens-Howling dealing with groin strain. FB Anthony Sherman has hamstring strain.

Kent Somers@kentsomers
Minimum, Wells misses 7 games. That's best-case scenario.#azcardinals Edited by Robrain

It's all psychological. You yell William Powell, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell "RB2 sleeper", you got a panic on the waiver wire.

• Like 2

I'm so confused I'm crying.

Just tell me to pick him up or not.

**continues sobbing**

• Like 4

William Powell beat out Alfonso Smith to make the 53-man roster this season. Last season, Alfonso Smith was on the 53-man roster, and William Powell was on the practice squad. Alfonso Smith being resigned is merely a roster move to keep the same amount of RB's on the roster:

4:

Beanie Wells

Ryan Williams

William Powell

LaRod Stephens-Howling

Now, 4:

Ryan Williams

William Powell

LaRod Stephens-Howling

Alfonso Smith

This guy is in the same class as Travaris Cadet. UDFA, stud in the preseason leading all players in a category (for Cadet, it was receptions & yards). Hate to burn roster spots on guys like these but Arian Foster was once one of these players and was even cut from the Texans at one time. Then again, it took him 3 years to get from UDFA rookie to #1 fantasy pick.

i see no scouting report, youtube clips linking to a classic movie star, and the faceless white silhouette of rotoworld legend.

added.

• Like 6

This guy is in the same class as Travaris Cadet. UDFA, stud in the preseason leading all players in a category (for Cadet, it was receptions & yards). Hate to burn roster spots on guys like these but Arian Foster was once one of these players and was even cut from the Texans at one time. Then again, it took him 3 years to get from UDFA rookie to #1 fantasy pick.

Difference is, Arian Foster had a Wikipedia page :lol: `

he transcends google, youtube, and wikipedia.

he's gotta be good

Edited by rraayy3

i hope he scores a TD this week. this thread could be something special.

This thread moved from legitimate sleeper alert to trolling session in the past hour.