FouLLine

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

after seeing Williams out cold I snagged powell thinking he might be a nice filler against buffalo if Williams had to sit.....their O line is brutal, their schedule is not particularly nice, but how much talent does this kid have,any chance he busts out now or is it RBBC time?

Powell touched the ball almost 50 times in college. We have a potential stud on our hands,

Pick him up for sure, but this will turn into a 3 headed rushing attack with LSH and Smith. In the end, this situation will cause a lot of people to lose some games playing this guy.

Tasty matchup with Buffalo on deck.

But I'm still not sure about this guy and the terrible offensive line they have.

I have #1 waiver priority and need RB help. I am going to have to think about this one...

after seeing Williams out cold I snagged powell thinking he might be a nice filler against buffalo if Williams had to sit.....their O line is brutal, their schedule is not particularly nice, but how much talent does this kid have,any chance he busts out now or is it RBBC time?

Powell touched the ball almost 50 times in college. We have a potential stud on our hands,

PER GAME?!?!?! or lifetime LOL

PER GAME?!?!?! or lifetime LOL

23 career carries in college. He's so mysterious!

• Like 1

No RB on this team has been useful thus far, and I expect this trend to continue. The line is garbage, Kolb gets hit about 25 times a game and is never upright. Maybe bye week filler, but this guys not gonna start crushing it or anything

I think we can all agree that there is a much better chance that Aliens exist than William Powell ever being fantasy relevant.

Excellent chance aliens exist, even better chance that Powell is the starter this week.

• Like 1

Fantasy football players are like whores. The minute fresh meat rolls up, no matter how bad it is, everyone wants to jump on it.

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 2

Fantasy football players are like whores. The minute fresh meat rolls up, no matter how bad it is, everyone wants to jump on it.

That's how you hit guys like Cruz last year or Austin the year before....sure it could be a fluke and good chance it is a fluke....but every once in a while that guy sticks around for a beastly season, and if you get him your sitting much prettier with a 12th waiver spot, than the #1 waiver spot with bad players

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Sports in Phoenix expects La'Rod Stephens-Howling to be the Cardinals' starting tailback until Beanie Wells returns from his turf toe injury late in the season.

Wells was placed on I.R., but with the "designated for return" classification and is eligible to return no sooner than Week 12. We anticipate Arizona's backfield -- behind a putrid run-blocking line -- to struggle mightily for consistent rushing yards. Return-yardage leaguers and PPR owners may prefer Stephens-Howling, although William Powell is probably the favorite for carries. Alfonso Smith is another candidate. We won't have much clarity before we see the actual touch and snap distribution on the field in a game.

Well if WILLPOW wouldn't have lead the league in preseason rushing I don't think this would have turned in to the mega thread it is. Because he looked stud vs 2-4 stringers, we discuss his potential as a potential (now) starter.

When all is said and done, Chris Ivory might be the guy to get here. Maybe Arizona trades for him. Just a thought.

Lets not forget about this...

Cardinals RB William Powell suffered a head injury in the second half of Thursday night's loss to the Rams and didn't return.

Details of the injury were not available until today, and it appears Powell may have encountered a concussion. He has been the Cardinals' primary back in the no-huddle offense. Alfonso Smith replaced Powell against St. Louis. Powell now has ten days to get cleared before the Bills in Week 6. Oct 5 - 3:05 PM

Edited by scienergy

Powell/Smith split with LSH on 3rd downs

behind an OL that couldn't block 4 girl scouts.

• Like 1

The only way I consider an Arizona RB is if they make a trade for a guy like Ivory. Then you know that RB will be featured. Plus, Ivory is better than any of the guys currently on the roster they have.

Wait and see mode for me.

The offensive line is definitely a problem but I still think that with the amount of talent Powell has, it'll balances it out. A lot of people want to trade for Powell in my league -- I might even turn down Ray Rice/Foster at this point. His potential is too great.

Edited by 21385

The offensive line is definitely a problem but I still think that with the amount of talent Powell has, it'll balances it out. A lot of people want to trade for Powell in my league -- I might even turn down Ray Rice/Foster at this point. His potential is too great.

There is a definate, possibility of there being a chance that i may or may not know what it is that i am not possibly trying to get across at any not given time, at the chance of you understanding in the slightest that there is a slightly less than nothing chance that there is any chance at all of this making any sence at all.

• Like 2