Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

I'm in a jam at RB

2 PPR, 1.5 pts per 10 receiving yards, 6 pts for all TDs and 1 pt per 10 rushing yards.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you start?

• Dayne vs. MIA
    • Pittman @ IND
    • Jones-Drew @ KC

League settings: 2 PPR, 1.5 pts per 10 yards receiving, 10 yards per rushing pt. and 6 pts. for all TDs.

I've got: Bush, Mojo, Dayne, and Pittman. I have to start three of those, who would you go with?

Right now I have Dayne in there against the horrible run D Miami sends out there, but with no Bob Sanders and possibly trailing in the game I could see Pittman catching a few passes. If Pittman could catch 5 or so passes that would be HUGE, and I could see that happening with them trailing. I'm actually considering benching Mojo in favor of the one I leave out, what do you think of that?

What are your thoughts?

So you're thinking Bush and Pittman? I think 4 or 5 catches is a definite possibility for Pittman. I would consider that, since we think, but haven't seen, that MJD might get back on track....

Wow 2PPR!? Your league def. favors pass-catching backs and that has been Pittman's MO his whole career, aside from the fact they'll be trailing...

I'd bench Dayne I guess, tough call...

Well since Boldin is out, I am going to have to start 3 RBs this week. I doubt he starts, but I also have Henry sitting on my bench and would obviously go him if he some how makes his way to the field.

If you have to start just one of those guys it has to be Bush.

Wow 2PPR!? Your league def. favors pass-catching backs and that has been Pittman's MO his whole career, aside from the fact they'll be trailing...

I'd bench Dayne I guess, tough call...

Actually, it favors QBs. It's a really crazy scoring system but I really like it.

For QBs it's 1 pt. per 15 passing yards, 6 pts. per TD, with bonuses at 100, 200, and 300 passing yards. A good week for a QB will score 40+ easily.

Tough call, but I see Dayne putting up a score this week, so I'd probably still run with him. Tough call with those league settings though.

Sorry guys, not sure why I put one in the first post. I have to start 3 of those guys.

The OP is fixed now though.

Sorry guys, not sure why I put one in the first post. I have to start 3 of those guys.

The OP is fixed now though.

Bush, Pittman & Dayne. Sounds like a law firm. Or a vetinarian practice.

Honestly, I'd sit MoJo. He hasn't done much yet, and the other three are all starting, and Pittman is great in the passing game. I see Dayne havong a decent week, so sit MoJo...

i like your thinking with pittman but bush has been such a stud receiving RB that it makes it really hard to bench in favor of pittman. especially in your heavy ppr league. couple that with the fact that bush is much more likely to get a TD and i think you have to go with bush.

Well as of right now I just put the Mojo on the bench, but I still like his receiving abilities and he the Chiefs run D looked AWFUL last week.

Anyone know the latest status on Taylor? I'm assuming he is playing, but don't know.

Well............here is the latest on Henry per Rotoworld, maybe just maybe he can suit it up one more time this year. That'd be AWESOME!!!!

Henry practices, declares himself ready

Travis Henry returned to practice Friday and declared himself ready to play against the Chargers.

Mike Shanahan apparently didn't explicitly say Henry would start, but it's looking that way. "Obviously this is a very touchy situation," Shanahan said. "Let’s let the due process take care of itself." The Broncos have a 4PM start, and his status should become more definite by Sunday morning. He's healthy enough to play. The Selvin Young era may have to wait until the legal process runs its course. Oct. 5 - 4:55 pm et

Source: Colorado Springs Gazette

League settings: 2 PPR, 1.5 pts per 10 yards receiving, 10 yards per rushing pt. and 6 pts. for all TDs.

I've got: Bush, Mojo, Dayne, and Pittman. I have to start three of those, who would you go with?

Right now I have Dayne in there against the horrible run D Miami sends out there, but with no Bob Sanders and possibly trailing in the game I could see Pittman catching a few passes. If Pittman could catch 5 or so passes that would be HUGE, and I could see that happening with them trailing. I'm actually considering benching Mojo in favor of the one I leave out, what do you think of that?

What are your thoughts?

Big week for Bush bro, I finally think the N.O offense steps up after their bye week, all rested up and all the kinks are probably fixed.... and I agree with you about Pittman. Good luck man

sorry, just saw your "start 3" post. i like pittman, bush, and dayne. dayne should score and pittman will get the ppr points. i think mojo is more of a wildcard than dayne.

Big week for Bush bro, I finally think the N.O offense steps up after their bye week, all rested up and all the kinks are probably fixed.... and I agree with you about Pittman. Good luck man

I'm going with Bush for sure, but who would you go with between Dayne, Pittman, and Mojo and I have to start 2 of those 3?

I'm going with Bush for sure, but who would you go with between Dayne, Pittman, and Mojo and I have to start 2 of those 3?

I'd go Dayne and Pittman. Make MJD prove himself before he cracks the starting lineup again.

If LT didn't tear up the KC run D last week this would be so much easier. I just have envisions of Mojo doing the same if I bench him. Plus he was my first round pick this year (keeper league and everyone kept 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 QB, and 1 TE so he seemed to have great upside in that league which also counts return yardage) and I'd just hate to bench him but I really think I have to.

Well I thought you said Dayne was a definite, as he should be, know that Green isnt playing this week and that Miami run D is pathetic. Also Pittman for your point which I agree on, receptions out of the backfield.

If Bob Sanders suits it up, would you bench Pittman last minute? Sanders really does make the D click on every angle.

Oh yeah, by the way 5 pt. bonus at 100+ rushing yards and another 6 pt. bonus for 200+ rushing yards.

I think we'd all agree that Dayne has the best shot of 100+ yards.

Well I thought you said Dayne was a definite, as he should be, know that Green isnt playing this week and that Miami run D is pathetic. Also Pittman for your point which I agree on, receptions out of the backfield.

I may have said that, but I just don't know.

go with Pittman and Dayne. Pittman will make at least 3-4 catches out of the backfield and Dayne is going to bruise that terrible Miami run defense

Well you guys certainly are a lot more decisive about benching Mojo. You've got me pretty convinced at the moment.

You guys don't have any worries about what Bob Sanders will do to the TB offense if he plays though? That guy scares the hell outta me.

Well you guys certainly are a lot more decisive about benching Mojo. You've got me pretty convinced at the moment.

You guys don't have any worries about what Bob Sanders will do to the TB offense if he plays though? That guy scares the hell outta me.

He's definitely banged up, so if he plays, but plays ineffectively, that's still good for TB.

Plus, with a rookie protecting Garcia's blind-side, dumps and swing passes to Pittman might be necessary....a RB with good hands is a harried QB's best friend...

He's definitely banged up, so if he plays, but plays ineffectively, that's still good for TB.

Plus, with a rookie protecting Garcia's blind-side, dumps and swing passes to Pittman might be necessary....

Very true.

What do you guys think of the latest blurb about Henry? I know it's just a wait and see type of thing, but do you think there is any realistic shot he starts? Then I would have a different problem on my hands and have to decide between Pittman and Dayne.