Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

I'm in a jam at RB

2 PPR, 1.5 pts per 10 receiving yards, 6 pts for all TDs and 1 pt per 10 rushing yards.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you start?

• Dayne vs. MIA
    • Pittman @ IND
    • Jones-Drew @ KC

If Bob Sanders suits it up, would you bench Pittman last minute? Sanders really does make the D click on every angle.

Oh yeah, by the way 5 pt. bonus at 100+ rushing yards and another 6 pt. bonus for 200+ rushing yards.

I think we'd all agree that Dayne has the best shot of 100+ yards.

Ok well Dayne and Bush are set its the other we are having doubts about.... I didnt want to go against everyone, but Im thinking that Mojo wakes up this week.

Very true.

What do you guys think of the latest blurb about Henry? I know it's just a wait and see type of thing, but do you think there is any realistic shot he starts? Then I would have a different problem on my hands and have to decide between Pittman and Dayne.

I dont care what the blurb says, I wouldnt take a chance on Henry, Shanny is a stickler for the rules, and yes he said its not sttled yet, but its the time for Selvin.

Ok well Dayne and Bush are set its the other we are having doubts about.... I didnt want to go against everyone, but Im thinking that Mojo wakes up this week.

I know me to, even my boy Benson put up 100+ on them and he's looked awful this year along with their o-line.

I know me to, even my boy Benson put up 100+ on them and he's looked awful this year along with their o-line.

Do it bro, go with what your heart feels, lol B)

Do it bro, go with what your heart feels, lol B)

According to my last girlfriend, I don't have a heart so that may be a problem.

I would start MJD over Pittman as well. Chiefs pass defense is solid in the top 5 but their rush defense isnt that great. Pittman isnt bad but I see MJD having a solid week vs the Chiefs.

tough decison...i'd go with:

1) Bush (obvious)

2) Mojo (should get things going after a bye week)

3) Dayne (Mia last in rushing D...gotta use him. Pittman still has Graham to deal with)

tough decison...i'd go with:

1) Bush (obvious)

2) Mojo (should get things going after a bye week)

3) Dayne (Mia last in rushing D...gotta use him. Pittman still has Graham to deal with)

AHHHHHHHHH! Now the Mojo supporters are coming out.

What type of numbers do you think MJD can put up this week?

AHHHHHHHHH! Now the Mojo supporters are coming out.

What type of numbers do you think MJD can put up this week?

i fully expect a monster week already...bye week, adjustmenst should have been made. He's LONG overdue for a homerun.

15 carries - 115 yards - 2 TD's

6 catches - 65 yards

According to my last girlfriend, I don't have a heart so that may be a problem.

Thats just a line bro too, my girl says the same thing...my opinion, the biotch doesnt have a heart for saying that, lmao

i fully expect a monster week already...bye week, adjustmenst should have been made. He's LONG overdue for a homerun.

15 carries - 115 yards - 2 TD's

6 catches - 65 yards

That would be awesome and about a 55 point week in my format.

Thats just a line bro too, my girl says the same thing...my opinion, the biotch doesnt have a heart for saying that, lmao

LOL! NICE!

That would be awesome and about a 55 point week in my format.

LOL! NICE!

yeah....about 60pts in my league as well....

CBSSports.com Fantasy Football Notification

------------------------------------------------------------

Start Texans RB Ron Dayne this week because

the Dolphins run defense is horrible. Miami is last against

the run at 199 yards per game and tied with St. Louis for

last with seven rushing touchdowns allowed. Last week, the

Dolphins allowed 299 yards rushing and five touchdowns

against the Raiders. The Dolphins run defense would be

better if LB Zach Thomas returns from a concussion, but the

Texans will still find success moving the ball on the

ground.

And we already know Green is out this week.

Are you starting him over any other similar options?

hell yeah! i have no other options - very thin at rb....brandon jackson never turned into the rb3 i had hoped for....

Well now that it looks like Henry is going to play I have a new situation. Have to start 3 of the 5 of Bush, Henry, Jones-Drew, Dayne, and Pittman.

Bush and Henry look to be locks for me, but I have no idea who the 3rd is going to be.

Well now that it looks like Henry is going to play I have a new situation. Have to start 3 of the 5 of Bush, Henry, Jones-Drew, Dayne, and Pittman.

Bush and Henry look to be locks for me, but I have no idea who the 3rd is going to be.

Im thinking Dayne bro, that Miami run defense is horrendous.

Well I'm thinking about going with MJD as my 3rd RB over Pittman and Dayne. Anyone got anything to stop me from doing that?

Well you guys have convinced me to go with Dayne, I HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I normally go with what I really think is going to happen, but I've been wrong all year about MJD. Ugh, I just know it's going to backfire but Dayne's matchup is just too good with no Green so thanks for the advice guys and we'll see how it turns out.