Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

Well i own Arizona and Seattle D, which to start? Both are pretty hot right now.

Which kicker should I start this week?

G. Hartley vs Green Bay

or

J. Tucker vs Cleveland

Tucker all the way.

Anyone like Tampa D this week?

Not particularly. Any other choices you have?

I currently own 'Zona's D, and am probably going to roll with them against Miami, but I always like researching and looking at my options. Other teams on FA this week are:

Dallas at home against Cutty

NYG at Philly

Atlanta at home against Carolina

Does anyone see any reason to switch to any of those over 'Zona? I think they're all great matchups. For some reason, I always like trying to find the top D each week.

I currently own 'Zona's D, and am probably going to roll with them against Miami, but I always like researching and looking at my options. Other teams on FA this week are:

Dallas at home against Cutty

NYG at Philly

Atlanta at home against Carolina

Does anyone see any reason to switch to any of those over 'Zona? I think they're all great matchups. For some reason, I always like trying to find the top D each week.

Stick with Arizona, at home against Miami they should do very well. They were my target this week but someone claimed them off waivers.

I grabbed Seattle to play @ Saint Louis this week. They are lights out at home with the 12th man. I hope they play as well on the road.

Currently have Arizona D/ST in my lineup, but there are some intriguing options on the WW this week. Cowboys, Falcons, and NY Giants. Which look good ROS? Still planning to use Arizona until about week 8 when they play the 9ers. Just wanted to keep another D/St on hand after that. I'll be dropping Kevin Smith for whatever I pick, for what it's worth.

Need a kicker for this week.......currently own Zuerlein, but I'm looking at Blair Walsh in a possible higher scoring game

thoughts?

Currently have Arizona D/ST in my lineup, but there are some intriguing options on the WW this week. Cowboys, Falcons, and NY Giants. Which look good ROS? Still planning to use Arizona until about week 8 when they play the 9ers. Just wanted to keep another D/St on hand after that. I'll be dropping Kevin Smith for whatever I pick, for what it's worth.

Arizona

Dallas

Atlanta

New York

...is how I rank those defenses.

Only have 4 bench spots and thus only have room for one defense. Drop Jets D altogether and pick up Dallas?

Give me the Bengals, Gabbert is a train wreck and Pacman Jones is dangerous.

Anyone starting the Eagles?

Or pick up another team:

Packers

Rams

Bengals

Broncos

Lions

Vikings

I like them and the Rams. Seattle doesn't have a whole lot of playmakers outside of Lynch.

Don't sleep on the Chiefs this week.

They put up a lot of pts last week but I'm not buying it. Negatives the first two weeks and SD has potential to put up some pts.

I like them and the Rams. Seattle doesn't have a whole lot of playmakers outside of Lynch.

I like the Bengals for the next 3 weeks. @ JAX, vs MIA, @ CLE.

FA defenses at my league (16 teams, standard scoring): Chiefs, Dolphins, Bengals, Rams, Bucs, Panthers, Titans, Bills, Colts.

I own Vikings. I see some of you like Bengals, would you pick them over Vikings?

Regards

So now that Nick Kaeding is out for week 4, do we just pick up his replacement Nick Novak (who has done well in his place last year) and assume he'll perform just fine, or do we pick someone up a free agent like Lawrence Tynes?

What do you guys think about DEN vs. OAK this week? DEN's run defense seems pretty good, and OAK's passing game is in disarray with injuries to DHB & Rod Streater, plus Myers coming off a concussion. Von Miller could force enough pressure on Palmer to cause some turnovers either via sack/fumbles or bad passes getting picked off.

I have NE def, thinking of grabbing Cincinnati, rams, lions.. anyone have someone there they like on that list?