Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

I like Minnesota's defense for the next couple weeks.

do you guys like minnesota over atlanta for the next couple weeks?

would anyone drop cin def for min?? Matt hasselbeck vs Vikings D? or you got tannehill vs bengals? both look juicy

To everyone asking if picking up Greg the Leg is worth it, YES. Drop whoever you have. Greg should be second to maybe only Akers and Janikowski at this point. Guy is a beast. Glad I have him and his 18 points this week.

I have SEA @ CAR and NYG vs CLE on my bench, with MIN and CIN on the WW. I think I'm going to stay pat with NYG and just ride out against Wheeden's inabilities (hopefully). I imagine playing at home after a crappy loss isn't going to make for a happy NYG defense.

Any other inputs on the defense? I think MIN is the better play (compared to CIN) against a wet willy armed 2nd string Hasselbeck.

would anyone drop cin def for min?? Matt hasselbeck vs Vikings D? or you got tannehill vs bengals? both look juicy

I just made this move. I like the Vikings matchup at home vs Tenn better.......plus they have Harvin working the returns again. The Dolphins have been better lately as well and before the 15 pts last wk from the Bengals they really didn't prove they could stop anyone. It just seems like Miami has a few more threats in Bush and Hartline with T-Hill playing better.

Hey, alleviate my worries. I have Greg the Leg and Arizona Defense this week, and they are playing each other. Should I stand fast, or maybe pickup Minnesota in exchange for Arizona (short bench situation). Help me -- I'm not dropping Greg.

To everyone asking if picking up Greg the Leg is worth it, YES. Drop whoever you have. Greg should be second to maybe only Akers and Janikowski at this point. Guy is a beast. Glad I have him and his 18 points this week.

i just dropped janikowski for legatron to cover seabass' bye

Didn't know Locker was out until I came into this thread. Definitely going with Minn this week!

Starting the Giants D this week. Hopefully they do better than last week.

Edit: Also grabbed Nick Novak. He should be a very good option the rest of the way - I don't see Kaeding coming back this year.

Should I drop someone to pick up Jason Hanson on WW or just try to grab him next week? His owner dropped him for Greg

Vikings defense is looking like a very good pickup....and hold to me...

Tenn

@wash

AZ

TB

@Seattle

Detroit

That looks like a pretty nice run of games to me....4 out of 6 at home....

The Washington game is probably the worst one...but the Cardinals & TB in consecutive weeks is pretty nice. Seattle & Detroit aren't very scary either.

I've got the Bears already....but grabbed the Vikes just so I'm not playing against them as bye weeks kick in and people are scrounging for defenses.

Would I be stupid to drop Akers for Greg the leg?

you would be a genius

Guest JimmyGs

Would I be stupid to drop Akers for Greg the leg?

you would be a genius

Smartest kid on the block.

I am holding with NYG this week and of course The Leg.

If MIN was open I would pick them up!!! Hassleback should be good for a couple of picks and we know the TEN o-line is struggling.

Just look at what Houston did to TEN last week: Held them to 14 pts, 4 sacks, 2 INTS, 1 FUM, 2 DEF TDs and sent Locker to the Locker! B-rutal.

Hopefully Hassleback will be under pressure the whole night and dropping it off on quick slants to Cook!

I like the Saints as a really sneaky matchup play on Defense this week...Think about it...Winless team, at home in the dome. Brees going for the record with Payton in attendance. Wouldn't surprise me to see a pick 6 and a special teams touchdown.

Thoughts??

I like the Saints as a really sneaky matchup play on Defense this week...Think about it...Winless team, at home in the dome. Brees going for the record with Payton in attendance. Wouldn't surprise me to see a pick 6 and a special teams touchdown.

Thoughts??

There's a reason they are winless. And it happens to be because their defense is horrible. It's hard to predict special teams touchdowns and pick 6's, but obviously if they are there it will be a good night for them. But if they aren't there, then don't be surprised if you get negative points from your DST this week.

arizona, giants or texans this week?

Texans > Cardinals >= Giants