Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

New England or Miami? What's the consensus?

I think I go with Miami out of those two. However, Look at NE's schedule the rest of the way...looks absolutely incredible. So you can't go wrong picking them up either.

For this week only I'm still torn between these 3...and want to make a decision before someone else scoops one up:

Miami vs. St. Louis

St. Louis @ Miami

Tampa Bay vs. KC

I can see pros and cons of all 3, and can't settle on one of them.

New England or Miami? What's the consensus?

I think I go with Miami out of those two. However, Look at NE's schedule the rest of the way...looks absolutely incredible. So you can't go wrong picking them up either.

For this week only I'm still torn between these 3...and want to make a decision before someone else scoops one up:

Miami vs. St. Louis

St. Louis @ Miami

Tampa Bay vs. KC

I can see pros and cons of all 3, and can't settle on one of them.

I had the exact same choices available. You can't lose with any of those 3, we're just splitting hairs, but I went with Miami. The Rams are much better at home, and Charles could always go off with anyone at QB. The Rams lost Amendola and Miami is on their home field. That's my rationale.

Dst, I Have Az Cardinals @buff But Thinking Of Picking Up Cle Browns @cin, Thoughts?

CLE got 15 points in our league against Cinci in week 2 and has the second most points in our league for DST. Should i drop AZ which is 10th in the league for CLE which is due for Cribbs to run back a kick off or punt for a td?

How do people feel about Tampa Bay this week? Seems like a good matchup with Quinn starting. I've been using the Giants but this week against 49ers looks like an iffy play (and really they don't have any good matchups the rest of the year).

There aren't very good choices otherwise this week I could pick up.

i was all-in on TB this week but i've backed off a bit.

The Chiefs have shown they can put up points. The reason they were attractive was the Turnovers. But with Cassel most likely sitting out for Quinn, I think those numbers go down as they play it safer and feed Charles.

I'm going NE @ SEA instead.

I'm rolling with AZ at home. Buffalo's offensive line has injuries and Fitz throws picks.

I actually dropped AZ to pick up Best and figured someone would scoop them up. I was thinking about the Rams, who have a good D, but on the road vs a conservative offense just didn't seem like a good matchup overall. Plus they play NE and GB the next two weeks, and I would need to drop them anyway.

Who to go with?

Minnesota @ WAS

Atlanta vs Oakland

I'd go with Atlanta, unless RG3 isn't suiting up - but all signs point to him playing. Oakland will probably have to pass every down by the 3rd quarter, so I'd expect some turnovers.

i was all-in on TB this week but i've backed off a bit.

Someone just dropped NE so I will give them a look. I'm using them in one league already.

LOL, how are the Pats getting dropped in your leagues? For the love of god, just pick them up....

I dropped Cincy for NE yesterday and I am pumped about this matchup. Seattle cannot keep up with the Patriots offensive circus and the defense should feast on Wilson being forced to make plays from behind.

So I should drop Cinci for NE? Or should I drop Dallas? And who should I start this weekend?

crazy to use Seattle defense vs NE?

I don't think so. I'm using them in a few leagues!

Rolling with the Rams this week. Awww yeah!

That SHOULD be the lowest scoring game of the week. I'm still not sure on what I'm going to do. I own Minn who have done well the last several weeks, and have Bengals and Miami available. The Bengals are projected for a few more pts vs Weeden but before a couple wks ago really couldn't stop much of anything, they already played Cleveland once and Cleveland put up 27 pts, they only salvaged the day because of a TD which you just can't count on. I think I'm leaning toward Miami, but will give it at least until tomorrow to find out if RGIII is going to be playing.

I have Minny in another league and am sticking with them. Its a better matchup if RGIII sits obviously, but I still think they generate enough points even if they allow over 20 to the Skins. They allowed over 20 to the Jags and Colts in the first two weeks and still came out respectably.

The league where I'm starting the Rams has Pitt on the wire, but they haven't generated any points this year even in matchups against poor offensive lines. D/ST is all about sacks and takeaways, and the Rams generate more.