Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

I already have Chargers and Cards but I'm thinking of taking the Lions of WW.

Seahawks don't score much points and Lions did sack Cutler 5 times.

Lions are a much better D with Delmas back. Pick em up.

I have the NE DST. Should the game being in London affect my decision to keep them, or go shopping on the WW to play the likes of ATL, MIA, DET, etc.?

ROBBIE GOULD a lock for 10 pts this week...

Reason why?

Carolina is the worst in terms of kicking pts allowed BY FAR:

TB 3/3 FG 1 XP

NO 2/2 FG 3 XP

NYG 5/5 FG 3 XP

ATL 3/3 FG 3 XP

SEA 3/3 FG 1 XP

DAL 4/4 FG 1 XP

Akers (@ Ari) or Hanson (vs Sea) or Bryant (@ Phl) this week???

Akers (@ Ari) or Hanson (vs Sea) or Bryant (@ Phl) this week???

Can you go wrong with any of them? Flip a coin.

I just dropped Akers. I plan on picking up Gould, Suisham, or Graham. Just thought I'd shake things up for fun. I think Akers has name value and his 2011 output keeping him high in the rankings. Gould has some good matchups. In our league he's the 10th highest scoring kicker after 7 weeks, and he hasn't had his bye yet. I'll have to start looking at playoff schedules now.

should i go with Oak @ KC this week, or roll with DET or MIA? i could grab either off waivers. Something tell me not to trust OAK even though they are facing a garbage QB. (OAK def itself is garbage)

should i go with Oak @ KC this week, or roll with DET or MIA? i could grab either off waivers. Something tell me not to trust OAK even though they are facing a garbage QB. (OAK def itself is garbage)

I had this same decision and opted for Miami. It seems like the safer bet.

Have ATL D right now. would you drop them for Miami D for ROS? Seems like Miami has the better schedule rest of the way...

Guest JimmyGs

I have the NE DST. Should the game being in London affect my decision to keep them, or go shopping on the WW to play the likes of ATL, MIA, DET, etc.?

Yes, the points are in metric so that could affect your scoring. Otherwise, nope.

Same issue as above - I have the Vikings but can pick up Miami. Run with Miami rest of season, or let the Vikes have it on Thursday?

Im surprised most aint picking up NYG.

with Murray out, Dez groin issue, did one of Dallas O line man got injured last game???

Nicks is back with NYG.

I feel NYG going to dominate in all aspects of the game this Sunday.

am I high?

Yep. Sean Lee is out for the Cowboys. NYG will walk all over them and force Romo to play catch up.

I generally think NYG is a good play in those 'big' divisional games, when they often tend to elevate their level of play.

Currently own MIA and OAK...picked up and played OAK on a hunch last week. They did ok. Should I roll the dice on them again, play MIA, or pick up DET or NYJ.

Also...if you owned both Gould and Hansen like I do would you drop Hansen to make space on your bench for RB depth. Owning 2 Ds and 2Ks has been killing my depth but has given me better matchup options.

Thanks

WHIR

Couldn't find a thread for this- merge it if so.

Some sneaky picks this week:

Arizona vs SF

Kansas City vs the Oakland Trainwreck

San Diego vs Cle

This is an awful week for stream. I have Houston D on Bye and I have no idea who I am going to pick up. I'm actually thinking about grabbing Denvers D only because I want them down the road and would be willing to risk them against NO this weekend.

Just terrible matchups for me on waiver.

I would suggest possibly Seattle v. Detroit as a sneaky matchup play. I think I stay away from both San Diego and KC honestly. Possibly both those are shootouts.

Streaming Defense/kicker thread is in AC forum...

And before this gets moved, I don't think Seattle D is available in any leagues at this point lol

Miami or Minnesota? Who do you guys think is the better play?

I was faced with this same decision and chose Miami. Freeman gained some confidence on Sunday albeit against the Saints. Plus with the short week I don't like the chances of that defense recovering quickly enough.

Streaming Defense/kicker thread is in AC forum...

And before this gets moved, I don't think Seattle D is available in any leagues at this point lol

Detroit's Defense not Seattle.

i'm between jets Def vs miami, miami def, vs. jets, and atl def vs. phi... i think i actually like atl the most, what do you guys think?