Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard of Boz

Serious help needed !!!

Hey guys my trade went thru, but I have a little dilema.... I will post my team, I can only hold 14 guys on my roster and I have 15, so I must drop someone...who do i drop?

QB= BREES

RB'S = S.JAX, B.JACOBS, K.JONES, S.YOUNG, D.WARD AND CHESTER TAYLOR (just got off of waiver wire)

WR'S = T.OWENS, B.EDWARDS, D.MASON, A.DAVIS AND W.WELKER

TE'S= GONZALEZ

K= FOLK

D/ST = PATRIOTS

WOULD YOU DROP WELKER OR MASON, OR WOULD YOU DROP ONE OF RB'S (which i want to package for a top wr)

How many WR do you start? If you only start 2, dropping Mason is a no-brainer. If you start 3, I'd say you pretty much have to drop a RB (assuming you only start 2 of them).

Hey guys my trade went thru, but I have a little dilema.... I will post my team, I can only hold 14 guys on my roster and I have 15, so I must drop someone...who do i drop?

QB= BREES

RB'S = S.JAX, B.JACOBS, K.JONES, S.YOUNG, D.WARD AND CHESTER TAYLOR (just got off of waiver wire)

TE'S= GONZALEZ

K= FOLK

D/ST = PATRIOTS

WOULD YOU DROP WELKER OR MASON, OR WOULD YOU DROP ONE OF RB'S (which i want to package for a top wr)

is it a keeper league?

How many WR do you start? If you only start 2, dropping Mason is a no-brainer. If you start 3, I'd say you pretty much have to drop a RB (assuming you only start 2 of them).

I start 3 wr's bro

is it a keeper league?

not a keeper league man, this is a tough one, i picked up taylor cuz he was on waiver wire, i couldnt let him sit there but maybe i should of, lol

QB= BREES

TE'S= GONZALEZ

K= FOLK

D/ST = PATRIOTS

id definately consider dropping Mason. Welker is gonna be one of Brady's favorite targets and he'll get his fair share of yards but might lack in the TD area

Im thinking of packaging a RB for a top WR

yea id say Taylor's the RB to go if u wanna drop one unless someone is desperate enough to deal for him

id definately consider dropping Mason. Welker is gonna be one of Brady's favorite targets and he'll get his fair share of yards but might lack in the TD area

I was thinking that too, but Mason has been a force as the go to guy, hmmmmmmmmm

I start 3 wr's bro

Then I think you need to make a call as to who you like between Taylor and Ward. Jacobs will likely re-assume the starting role in NY this weekend and therefore Ward's value mainly lies in him getting re-injured while Taylor's will basically largely depend on Peterson (definite injury history there) getting hurt. Personally I'd drop Ward. Taylor's value goes to top of the line RB2 if Peterson goes down while Ward's value isn't any better than low end RB2-high end flex/RB3 if Jacobs goies down again.

Then I think you need to make a call as to who you like between Taylor and Ward. Jacobs will likely re-assume the starting role in NY this weekend and therefore Ward's value mainly lies in him getting re-injured while Taylor's will basically largely depend on Peterson (definite injury history there) getting hurt. Personally I'd drop Ward. Taylor's value goes to top of the line RB2 if Peterson goes down while Ward's value isn't any better than low end RB2-high end flex/RB3 if Jacobs goies down again.

that and ward seems to have gotten banged up the last 2 weeks

that and ward seems to have gotten banged up the last 2 weeks

Good point, I can't say I believe Ward holds up as the Giants go-to guy even if Jacobs goes down. I think Ward is the guy to drop.

Good point, I can't say I believe Ward holds up as the Giants go-to guy even if Jacobs goes down. I think Ward is the guy to drop.

I think I agree with you guys, Ward is it, now im gonna try and package something for a top WR, any ideas what someone would bite on?

I think I agree with you guys, Ward is it, now im gonna try and package something for a top WR, any ideas what someone would bite on?

I'd wait for a big Jacobs or Jones week or another possibility is to wait and see what happens with Henry and deal off Young before he even plays for you. Best chance you have is Jones or Jacobs has a big week this week and along with one of your latter 3 WR (Welker, Davis, and Mason) you can get a low end WR1 or top end WR2.

I'd wait for a big Jacobs or Jones week or another possibility is to wait and see what happens with Henry and deal off Young before he even plays for you. Best chance you have is Jones or Jacobs has a big week this week and along with one of your latter 3 WR (Welker, Davis, and Mason) you can get a low end WR1 or top end WR2.

I was thinking something along the side of that, but are you saying trade jacobs or jones?

I was thinking something along the side of that, but are you saying trade jacobs or jones?

i dont think you're gonna get as much for jacobs as u could say 2 weeks from now. altho i cant see a whole hell of alot of value coming from Jones. but where he's healthy and has a few decent pushes in him this week, he could net u more. it probably depends on the urgency of the trade and how patient ur willing to be

I'd definitely wait until Jax is back and some more cemented news on Young comes about, but if you really want to make a big upgrade on your WR core you're probably going to have to.

I'd definitely wait until Jax is back and some more cemented news on Young comes about, but if you really want to make a big upgrade on your WR core you're probably going to have to.

i'd be more worried about Brees to be honest. i dont think my team could handle another negative- almost negative week

know what the crazy thing is, i totally messed up, lol, i forgot that i put in for chester on the waiver wire at the beginning of the week, until it just went thru about 15 minutes ago.... i dropped dayne for him, dayne is gonna have a big week i believe, but i only used dayne is because at the beginning of the week , i read that green might play

i'd be more worried about Brees to be honest. i dont think my team could handle another negative- almost negative week

I don't doubt the Saints will be fine. Brees won't be a top 5 QB again, but he's not going to be a liability in weeks ahead in my opinion. I've been trying hard to buy him extremely low and I've had no luck. I think he's going to be a top 10 QB from this point forward. Kind of nice to have him past his bye as well.

I would drop Davis, Johnson will be back in a couple weeks and then he'll be a weak play.

I don't doubt the Saints will be fine. Brees won't be a top 5 QB again, but he's not going to be a liability in weeks ahead in my opinion. I've been trying hard to buy him extremely low and I've had no luck. I think he's going to be a top 10 QB from this point forward. Kind of nice to have him past his bye as well.

i definately think he has alotta good throws left in him, but i think not having mcallister is really gonna hurt his chances, unless bush can step up he's gonna be throwing 50-55 times a game and i just dont think that he can be successful that way

Thanks guys for your opinions !!! B)

haha anytime man gotta keep busy on the graveyard shift..... hmmmm that reminds me i havent actually started my work yet.... oh well

haha anytime man gotta keep busy on the graveyard shift..... hmmmm that reminds me i havent actually started my work yet.... oh well

lmfao, dont be blaming me bro, lol