Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sthu1222

Fantasy Keeper League Looking For 1

Hi All

This is the third year that I have been in this 16 team head to head league. The League has 10 keepers, 2 young player exemption keepers, and 8 minor leaguers.

Everyone in the league is very dedicated. We recently had 1 player who paid for this year that is no longer playing. He is in my division and I want competition. The comish has decided if we can find a dedicated person, we will refund the owner who quit and take on a new owner. This league is full of GREAT OWNERS and we want to keep it that way. This is a daily league run on CBS.

League Fees are $65. The following is the team you would be getting. Our minor league draft is going on now, so you would have picks as of today via email. I have been in the money for 2 years and the comish paid me my winnings the day the season ended. It is a great group of people

Please email me at steven.hughes@adelphia.net if you are interested or want more info. We pay via PayPal so the comish will get you set up in an hour or so. Please, only dedicated daily players. Daily transactions means competitiveness relies on daily play.

PlayerPiazza,

Mike C OAK Overbay, Lyle 1B TOR Kinsler, Ian 2B TEX Beltre, Adrian 3B SEA Greene, Khalil SS SD Crawford, Carl LF TB Cuddyer, Michael RF MIN Monroe, Craig LF DET Hafner, Travis DH CLE Vidro, Jose 2B SEA Chacin, Gustavo SP TOR James, Chuck H. SP ATLMaddux, Greg SP SD Schilling, Curt SP BOS Torres, Salomon RP PIT Wainwright, Adam SP STL Dellucci, David LF CLE Farnsworth, Kyle RP NYYJones, Todd RP DET Meche, Gil SP KC Wood, Kerry SP CHC Thorman, Scott 1B ATLClevlen, Brent CF DETJones, Adam CF SEAPie, Felix CF CHCHirsh, Jason SP COL Petit, Yusmeiro RP ARI