Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.J.

Drew Brees dropped

in my 14 team league Drew Brees was dropped. i currently have Kitna, Campbell and Cutler as my 3 QBs. i'm trying to move Cutler for another RB. would you consider dropping Campbell to grab Brees? he has to turn it around right?

i wouldnt use a waiver pick on him, campbell looked good last week but then again he was facong the lions, but that could be a jump start to more great games. id say if brees goes through waivers and hes still a free agent then ya id pick him up but i wouldnt use a waiver pick on him

what are your waiver rules? do they reset? what is your waiver position?

call it blind faith, but i'd rather have brees over campbell or cutler. he just has too many weapons to keep failing. the loss of deuce shouldve given him a boost in value cuz the saints will be less reliant on the running game. he just needs to find the endzone.

no the waiver does not reset every week. if you read the title of my post you would know i have the number 5 priority lol just breaking balls.

wouldnt use a waiver on Brees. Bree's continues to suck while Campbell is getting better every single game.

you guys really think Brees is going to continue to suck? another question would you consider trading Kitna away for a better RB. i know his value took a bit of a hit after this weekend

you guys really think Brees is going to continue to suck? another question would you consider trading Kitna away for a better RB. i know his value took a bit of a hit after this weekend

I would consider moving kitna for a better RB, but who are you targeting. If you are going to make a trade, I would use the waiver on Brees (hope he turns it around), start Campbell for now (he's looking legit), and trade Kitna for a better RB.

also take into consideration that campbell might be improving but he has limited upside with gibbs (aka the most conservative man in footbal) at the helm. he had a great game cuz he faced the lions. up to that point, he's just been average. redskins also have a much better defense so they can stick with the run game longer. the saints D sucks + their run game is suspect + they have a nice arsenal of weapons = brees will turn it around.

if your gonna try to trade kitna for a runningback id say wait a week to see how he rebounds and how campbell rebounds...im assuming you would use campbell as you qb

I would consider moving kitna for a better RB, but who are you targeting. If you are going to make a trade, I would use the waiver on Brees (hope he turns it around), start Campbell for now (he's looking legit), and trade Kitna for a better RB.

good advice. kitna has more value so you'll get a better RB. the lions o-line and martz playcalling are gonna get him killed before the end of the yr.

i don't know i was thinking maybe a low end RB1 top RB2 like Thomas Jones or Cedric Benson. basically a guy who has not done much yet but can break out at some point

if your gonna try to trade kitna for a runningback id say wait a week to see how he rebounds and how campbell rebounds...im assuming you would use campbell as you qb

detroit and denver are on bye this week so i am forced to use campbell

ok here's my latest plan. i trade cutler for kevin jones. then i put the waiver claim in for brees then trade kitna and julius jones for a RB

ok here's my latest plan. i trade cutler for kevin jones. then i put the waiver claim in for brees then trade kitna and julius jones for a RB

that sounds like a good plan right there, kevin jones should be good for the rest of the season

let's try this again bump

let's try this again bump

Dude, you already got like a million replies. Why do you need to keep bumping the thread. You have ADD or something?

no i don't. no need to be a jerkoff. i got them last night i was seeing if anyone had a reply from the morning crew.

lol, what question are we supposed to be answering at this point?

i got him to bite on kevin jones for cutler. that is a big help especially for my RB situation. now i am going to put a claim in for Brees probably dropping the Denver DEF/ST.

lol, what question are we supposed to be answering at this point?

lol now it all goes back to whether or not i should grab brees. i have a pending deal of i get kevin jones i send jay cutler.

i'm going to start a new thread to clarify everything lol