Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Serge Ibaka 2012-2013 Season Outlook

yes you are right...adding an extra 5 ft to your jumper for a chance to get an extra 50% of points is good basketball strategy.

Okay, I understand his value, and I like his contribution to my team, but he has to be the most boring guy to own.

Punched Blake Griffin right in the boys, pretty bad cheap shot.

Edit: Am I wrong for thinking that's a clear flagrant 2? He clearly smoked Blake Griffin in the junk, think that deserves a removal from the game.

Should have been Flag-2. Expecting 1 game suspension.

And may cost them the game with that punch.

Punched Blake Griffin right in the boys, pretty bad cheap shot.

Edit: Am I wrong for thinking that's a clear flagrant 2? He clearly smoked Blake Griffin in the junk, think that deserves a removal from the game.

LOL, now the Clips are up by 1 now, what a stupid F by IBAKA

Just watched it back. Not sure why it would be a Flag2, he got all ball.

And they are talking about a possible suspension?

And they are talking about a possible suspension?

Possible? That's a definite suspension. He should be banned for more than just one game. What he did was BS.

Yeah if Hibbert got suspended for a game , Ibaka should easily get suspended, for possibly more than 1 game.

didnt ibaka stay in the game after that dirty punch to the crotch?

he shouldve gotten kicked out and suspended for that.

Cousins and Wade we're each suspended for one game for there ball shots. However, each of them were shown the exit and assessed a flagrant 2. Cousins was not told until 4pm of game day of his suspension.

Yeah if Hibbert got suspended for a game , Ibaka should easily get suspended, for possibly more than 1 game.

The precedent is one game. Hibbert is not the same as it involved a fight that spilled over into the stands.

So it seems like Ibaka will not get suspended for a game.

If Metta world peace did that, it would've been an automatic suspension.

History or not, this is unbelievable.

I am happy to hear it......unjust sure, but in fantasyland it is all about games played......

Biased cause I'm playing against the guy this week, but how in the hell is that not a suspension? What a joke. Only thing I can think of is because the Thunder play on national TV tonight.

Shouldve been suspended as it was clearly intentional, but on a slow night late in the season, thank goodness. I'm facing the number 1 team and my morality is nonexistant at this point.

Biased cause I'm playing against the guy this week, but how in the hell is that not a suspension? What a joke. Only thing I can think of is because the Thunder play on national TV tonight.

And they play the Lakers... who the NBA clearly has something against. (They vetoed the CP3 trade, which was the first and last veto that will ever take place). How did that trade work out for New Orleans anyways...

And they play the Lakers... who the NBA clearly has something against. (They vetoed the CP3 trade, which was the first and last veto that will ever take place). How did that trade work out for New Orleans anyways...

They ended up getting gordon, AFA, and 1 st round draft pick vs. a lower 1st round pick, Scola, and Kevin Martin. We won't count the free agents that walked: Kaman and etc... Overall although Gordon is/was hurt, they still got the better deal than the one involved with the Lakers. Martin and Scola are better players for playoff teams, not rebuilding teams.

Did he get hurt again? Did not play in the 4th.....

Coach Brooks is trying to lose some games it appears...