Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHITE LION

?starts: Jamesjones/garcon, Benson/bradshaw, Bens/r.bush?

Two teams, Benson is on both.

James Jones or Pierre Garcon?

Cedric Benson or Reggie Bush?

Cedric Benson or Ahmad Bradshaw?

Cedric has been consistent, Reggie has the higher cieling, but the knee then hip issue...Pierre has the mystery foot, 2pts last week if not for the falling on the fumble TD, but had 49 snaps, and I did not see the game (anyone?)...and Ahmad seems to have retaken the reins, though just had 77yds, I think, last week.

GJenning/H.Nicks are out...and Indy is the crappier opponent (Bush plays Cinci, Bradshaw Cleveland). Hope I got that right (Ha!), its getting late.

Garcon over James Jones, James Jones has a track record of disappointment and Garcon could be special with RG3

Reggie Bush over Cedric Benson, Reggie is playing excellent outside and the injuries seem to be mostly behind him

tough call between Ahmad Bradshaw and Benson, I give a small edge to Benson since he is likely get more goal line opportunities

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/311711-need-lineup-help-so-many-choices-at-wr/

Agree with what goldpants said. Btw, to insert a link into a post you simply copy the url of the page and paste it in a post.

Thanks Ne1Three, and Goldenpants77, thanks to yourself (once again, replied to your emailed reply just now, as well), for the same!

Did not WANT to sit Reggie Bush, maybe just needed confirmation...and of course been not so patiently waiting for the moment to use my WR3 Garcon again, as well. HIS later start last week had me not using him--I was CORRECT, in that he was a Game Time decision, and he had about 2pts...until he fell on a fumble, I see, in the endzone...making it 8pts. I lost cause LaFell had 0pt, by 7.98pts--yep, with Pierre I would have WON BY 0.02. Lordy.