Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tdoner53

Qb Help

So each week my QB is usually a lock. i have eli manning and romo and romo has been playing like s--- all year. but this week they are both playing tough defenses. so should i gamble on one of these 2 or pick up kolb? he is playing buffalo and they have given up an avg of 19.9 points to QBs. what should i do? also i just realized vick is a fa and playing detroit. so that adds a little complication to the situation.

Tough call, both Vick and Kolb are playing against "weaker" defenses, I would favor Kolb, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind gambling on Romo. It's a tough call and I just realize I'm not much help here for you. I usually go with my gut feeling, but I would go either Romo or Kolb.

yeah i know. manning is usually my go to guy but with all the s--- talking between the giants and 49ers there is gonna be some hard hitting this week. thanks

I think Vick played fairly well last week against Pittsburg, and might be a good start at home against Detroit.

I would drop Romo for Vick both for today and the long term. Vick has a chance to explode today against Detroits sieve like defense.