Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Braun 09

Qb Help!

H2H CBS 12 Team League

Right now I have Carson Palmer set to start week 6 but there are other options.

What do you think??

Leave a link

Avaiable:

Kolb, Kevin vs BUF

Weeden, Brandon cs CIN

Sanchez, Mark vs IND

Quinn, Brady @ TB

Tannehill, Ryan vs STL

Bradford, Sam @ MIA

Schaub, Matt vs GB

looking for more comments

i will be glad to help you!

palmer is my pick

but Kolb is an interesting play against a pourous Bills defense

Kolb or weeden, kolb will do we'll against the bills in the air as the RB's will get stuffed... Weeden has a great track record over the last 2 weeks and will win against cinci

Normally I would say Schaub--as he is elite, but I would take Kolb against a porous Bills defense

Normally I would say Schaub--as he is elite, but I would take Kolb against a porous Bills defense

Schaub is elite? He's put up over 16 points in only one of five games. He's solid and consistent, but certainly not elite.

Sit Palmer as Stl is the best pass D of the group. Kolb has a juicy matchup, I might start him to, its just his (lack of a) O-line that scares me. Schaub has the best numbers of the group and GB doesn't have a very good pass D, see Andrew Luck last week.

Schaub is elite? He's put up over 16 points in only one of five games. He's solid and consistent, but certainly not elite.

If you look at Schaub's numbers he is an elite quarterback--when he has to throw it's usually right on the money, he doesn't turn it over to the other team and consistently makes those around him look great. He's a tough competitor--and 9-0 in his last nine starts (13td-3int in that spam...along with a 103.3 passer rating)--If that's not elite, then I don't know what is. The only reason he doesn't put up huge, inflated number lines are because of the solid ground game of the Vegan, Namaste'ing Runatron that is Arian Foster. Roasted.

If you look at Schaub's numbers he is an elite quarterback--when he has to throw it's usually right on the money, he doesn't turn it over to the other team and consistently makes those around him look great. He's a tough competitor--and 9-0 in his last nine starts (13td-3int in that spam...along with a 103.3 passer rating)--If that's not elite, then I don't know what is. The only reason he doesn't put up huge, inflated number lines are because of the solid ground game of the Vegan, Namaste'ing Runatron that is Arian Foster. Roasted.

Look, I like Schaub just fine. I think he's the OP's choice here. But you're saying "if that's not elite, then I don't know what is" to 13 TDs in 9 games? Elite refers to the absolute best of the best. Elite QBs are Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc. How many TDs are these guys good for over a 9 game span? Honestly, somewhere around 25-30.

Yes Schaub is efficient and effective but he can't be classified as a top tier NFL QB. This is partially due to the fact that he plays on a run-heavy team, but the fact remains, he is a borderline top ten QB at the moment.

Look, I like Schaub just fine. I think he's the OP's choice here. But you're saying "if that's not elite, then I don't know what is" to 13 TDs in 9 games? Elite refers to the absolute best of the best. Elite QBs are Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc. How many TDs are these guys good for over a 9 game span? Honestly, somewhere around 25-30.

Yes Schaub is efficient and effective but he can't be classified as a top tier NFL QB. This is partially due to the fact that he plays on a run-heavy team, but the fact remains, he is a borderline top ten QB at the moment.

I'd definitely say he's top 10--but gets next to no respect for the amount of talent he has--we'll see where he finishes a full year at.