Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfriley

$100 Roto League - Leaguesafe

I have a Yahoo ROTO money league im running below. Im looking for some highly competitive managers to join this league that will play all year round. If you would like to join this league please use the log-in information or links below. If you would prefer me to send you an invite I can do that too just send me an email at gfriley@aol.com. All league information, payment – payouts – league set-up – etc, is in the commish's note so if you are interested in joining the league please make sure you read the commish's note. It should answer any questions you have. I also posted a link for the league so you can read the commish's note without having to join first, listed next to the “League Website”.

$100 League – (Draft Sunday 10/28 at 8:00 pm EST)

League ID = 24663

Password = basketball

Direct Link to sign-up = http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?jsubmit=1&league_id=24663&password=basketball&.scrumb=

League Website = http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/24663

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Sun Oct 28 1:00pm EDT

Max Teams: 12

Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 45 Seconds

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 7, 2013

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list