Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oriole Way

Openings In $100 Roto Auction Keeper League On Espn

We have a few openings in the third year of a $100 roto auction keeper league.

10 teams, standard 8 categories. 10 starting players, 5 bench. Every team keeps up to 5 keepers every year. Salaries increase by $5 for all players, so top players are always available in the draft.

One unique thing about this league is that there are no position requirements (no minimum or maximum G,F, C). You can fill your starting roster with any 10 players/positions you like.

I have been running fantasy money leagues, which have included many Rotoworld posters, for more than 5 years.

If you would be interested in taking a look at the available rosters or have any questions, please post in this thread with your e-mail address, e-mail me at guy.incognito.poker@gmail.com, or shoot me a PM.

mjhuberman@gmail.com Since it is a keeper I guess I am forced to take over a team? And when would the draft be?

mjhuberman@gmail.com Since it is a keeper I guess I am forced to take over a team? And when would the draft be?

E-mail sent.

Draft is Thursday night, November 1st at 10 PM EST.

Do you use leaguesafe?

Do you use leaguesafe?

No, I've had several problems with LeagueSafe, and if you check my post history, you'll see that I've run money leagues in baseball and basketball for several years without any problems.