Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Mike Conley Jr 2012-2013 Season Outlook

had a chance to get jennings at the 3rd round in 14 teamer but took conley instead. Mostly due to higher assist and steals.

This guy is so underrated its unreal. Great assist to turnover ratio, plays lockdown defense. He's been shooting more 3's this preseason, I think he finishes top 20 in 9cat.

Love this guy. Owned him last year, just acquired him in a trade. He quietly puts up stats every night. That Grizzly team is my favorite team to watch. Very solid roster all around around. They can play D, shoot, post up, they have all the facets covered. Very fundamental team.

Prob best PG that no one talks about as you can tell by his 4 replies in this thread so far. Been more than happy with his production this year with the increase in 3s while shooting 50% FG.

He's become a fantasy beast and a real life top notch pg. He's exceeded by expectations leaps and bounds from what I anticipated coming out of OSU. He might even make an all star game this season

The Al Horford of PGs. Like Al, Conley is a silent assassin. He gets elite steals and greats assts. Now that he has added more 3s to his game makes him even more deadly.

Just traded for this guy, jr smith, and antawn jamison for horford, ersan, and harrison barnes. I hope I come out a winner in this trade at the end of the season. I absolutely love Conley's consistency and durability.

My friend jokingly offered me Conley for Dwill and as crazy as it sounds, I might just take that.

Love this guy. Owned him last year, just acquired him in a trade. He quietly puts up stats every night. That Grizzly team is my favorite team to watch. Very solid roster all around around. They can play D, shoot, post up, they have all the facets covered. Very fundamental team.

I agree they present tough matchups to nearly every team

I agree they present tough matchups to nearly every team

Yup, Thunder and Spurs are teams that pop into people's heads when thinking Western Conference contender, but I guarantee you, nobody wants to see the Grizzlies in the playoffs(including the teams two teams mentioned).

Quietly #6 in 8 cat leagues right now, surprise no one is really talking about him

yea this guy is just super efficient. Imagine if he shot more. His points would be way higher. Really emerging as a top pg in the league that doesn't get enough talk.

Well, I think the fact that this thread is quiet is a testament to Conley. None of the top players in this league have busy threads because theres nothing to talk about. You plug them into your lineups and then forget about them.

Glad to have him on my squad. I traded Boozer for this guy!

How the F did Snoooooooozer land Conley? Conley is #6 on player rater, Snoozer is like #119.

Well, since we're sharing. Traded Jeremy Lin for Conley and Noah last year in a keeper league during the height of Linsanity. Feeling pretty good about that one.

this dudes got less than 1 page? wow i love this guy

He's a facilitator first in that offense from the Grizzlies games that I've seen, most of the shots he takes are good shots hence his high FG% this year. He's been taking more 3s since the preseason so I expect his 3s to be at around 1.5 ROS with FG% around 47% or so. Top 15-20 ROS.

Anyone know what's up behind his recent dropoff? Besides some good AST and STL on 12/7, the games on 12/4, 12/7 and 12/8 have been pretty bad, especially in comparison to what he's done so far this season. Seems very sudden, I'll wait a few more games for him to break out of it.

Anyone know what's up behind his recent dropoff?

There's no dropoff, more like a "correction"

Or did you really expect him to keep shooting 53% like he did in November ?

Anyone know what's up behind his recent dropoff? Besides some good AST and STL on 12/7, the games on 12/4, 12/7 and 12/8 have been pretty bad, especially in comparison to what he's done so far this season. Seems very sudden, I'll wait a few more games for him to break out of it.

You'll wait a few more games for what?? LOL it's not like ur gonna drop or anything