Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Mike Conley Jr 2012-2013 Season Outlook

hmm, closer to 45-47%? . or heck, even his career fg% and not 30%+ like in december lol

oh hell yeah. dont shoot that ball! and don't give away the ball.. conley is hurting my team right now :| i hope he can bounce back next game.

im so tired of this dude, hes garbage

im so tired of this dude, hes garbage

I couldn't agree more. I traded for him a while back since he was beasting and rotoworld had a huge man crush on him calling him a "fantasy beast." I don't get his value at all...he has terrible terrible terrible shooting percentages and rarely gets more than 5-6 assists a game. The arguments I keep seeing are his "elite steals" and marginally improved 3 point shooting. Whoopdee doo! As of late he hasn't had a game w/ more than a couple of steals. I don't get what all the buzz is about this dude. This is NOT just a slump. He's been shooting poorly for almost 2 months now. Alright...I'm done. sorry for the rant. Other owners will know what I'm saying.

If you think Conley is garbage, trade him and rip yourself off. He's been producing top 30, 9cat value on the season, including this slump. Obviously with most of his value coming in earlier in the season. Furthermore, he was top 15, 9cat value last year.

I traded for him a few weeks ago on both my teams. Although I haven't been happy with the production I've got with him so far, I certainly know he's not garbage and is one of the most underrated PGs in the game. I'm actually about to throw out some offers in my one league that I don't have him hoping there are unhappy owners like on here.

Been pretty frustrated with him as well, anyone watch a lot of Grizzlies game to see what the deal is with his horrible shooting %?

Been pretty frustrated with him as well, anyone watch a lot of Grizzlies game to see what the deal is with his horrible shooting %?

he is just unlucky with his jump shot. his layups were not aggressive by drawing contact against other players. he is sometimes tentative with the ball. looking to pass instead of shooting.

Before tonight's stinker:

9cat season rank: 27th

9cat last 30day rank:43rd

9cat last 14day rank:39th

9cat last 7day rank: 59th

You guys are acting like he's producing 10th+ round value. Yeah his recent FG% is a bummer, but he produces well enough in other cats to more than makeup for it...

Anybody watch the Grizzlies-Clippers game yesterday? What's up with the 18% FG and only 1 AST...

I'm hoping a 7 assists 3 steals game against the spurs. Just don't shoot if you can't make'em.

agreed, i traded for him hoping i'll get one less headache

Well, at least he gets us this game.

9 reb+asst is not bad and his 2 treys.hopefully he carry that momentum to the next game.

Alright guys, all you that called him garbage and said he sucked need to give credit for this effort: 12/7/3 is exactly what you draft Conley for, and the great shooting and blks (a product of hustle defense) were gravy.

If you're not happy with his numbers tonight, you won't ever be. Even without the blocks he had an excellent night and did exactly what we've come to expect from him.

Alright guys, all you that called him garbage and said he sucked need to give credit for this effort: 12/7/3 is exactly what you draft Conley for, and the great shooting and blks (a product of hustle defense) were gravy.

If you're not happy with his numbers tonight, you won't ever be. Even without the blocks he had an excellent night and did exactly what we've come to expect from him.

Nah, I'm sure we all love this line. We were just very disappointed by the huge slump he was in where was netting like 20th round value. Hope the last two games are signs of him coming out of it.

lol who wouldnt be happy with this? its just this isnt what hes been doing for about a month. im more than happy with this line