Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Mike Conley Jr 2012-2013 Season Outlook

after what he did tonight shooting the ball. I don't think its a problem at all :D

Conley stats since the Gay/Prince trade

31 games

fg 180/401 (44,9%)

ft 107/126 (84,9%)

3pt 47/131 (35,9%)

pts 16.6

rbd 3.1

ast 6.7

to 2.45

stl 2.2

blk 0.35

Id say so. He is consistent. Unless you have cp3, westy, curry, dwill, lillard or kyrie, id definitely be keeping Conley. Even with two of the above, id probably lean towards keeping both pgs.

definitely one of the best value picks of the season if you got him 3rd and/or beyond.

I own him in 2 leagues and won both. Curious to see if how many Conley owners won their leagues.

Had a trade offer with him at the deadline and I wish I would have pulled the trigger. He's been quietly awesome this last month

Had a trade offer with him at the deadline and I wish I would have pulled the trigger. He's been quietly awesome this last month

And to think I was BEGGING people in my league to take him as part a deals I was putting together. Without him, and Melo, playing lights-out recently, don't think I would have won my league.

definitely one of the best value picks of the season if you got him 3rd and/or beyond.

I own him in 2 leagues and won both. Curious to see if how many Conley owners won their leagues.

Heres another Conley owner that won. Everyone seems to pass on him, I dont understand why.

I needed him for the rest of the regular season and I would be against the player that I traded for early in the season. (lillard)