Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.J.

and the ridiculous offers keep rolling in

so for the second time today i received an offer for Ocho Cinco and what I was getting in return was Derrick frickin' Ward. this is getting ridiculous I have had it with the lack of moves in this league and the offers that are made are so goddamn lopsided it makes me sick should i even counter this guy. i'll post his roster below. for te top team in my sig

QB- Brady, Alex Smith

WR- Cotchery, McDonald, Ward, Horn

RB- Westy, AP, Edge, Ward, Brown, Buckhalter

TE- Cooley, Donald Lee

DEF- Pittsburgh

K- Josh Brown

offer Roddy white for Chris Cooley. Other guys team is super weak at WR. Tell the other guy that Roddy is the #1 for ATL and has a lot of upside. doubt he accepts, but might as well try. Cooley would be a huge upgrade over McMichael.

I wouldnt get so upset about it. People are just trying to buy low on 85. The team sucks, TJ is looking like the WR1 right now, and Ocho Cinco is disgruntled (as usual...what a jerkoff!). Ward is actually a top 10 running back right now in some leagues (depending on scoring).

While I, too, would not trade 85 for Ward, I wouldn't get as upset as you seem to be. Make a counter if you think things are going to get worse for Cincy in general and 85 in particular.

But don't let it anger you! Its fantasy football!

I wouldnt get so upset about it. People are just trying to buy low on 85. The team sucks, TJ is looking like the WR1 right now, and Ocho Cinco is disgruntled (as usual...what a jerkoff!). Ward is actually a top 10 running back right now in some leagues (depending on scoring).

While I, too, would not trade 85 for Ward, I wouldn't get as upset as you seem to be. Make a counter if you think things are going to get worse for Cincy in general and 85 in particular.

But don't let it anger you! Its fantasy football!

thanks for the input but you don't know these guys in this league and trust there are all good friends of mine but they try to make the worst offers in the world. i know it's nowhere near as bad as the offer made to me this morning i gave Ocho i got SJax and the owner telling that Jax would be back this week and I know damn well that he won't be back until at least week 11. plus Ward has been banged for the past few weeks and with Jacobs back and Droughns running like a madman last night I don't see the ops there for Ward.

The Giants are my team. You are right about Ward. His future is totally cloudy. And I know how it can be with the same crappy offers over and over again. It gets frustrating, but the foozeball season is too short for that crap! Enjoy every week as much as you can!

The Giants are my team. You are right about Ward. His future is totally cloudy. And I know how it can be with the same bull**** offers over and over again. It gets frustrating, but the foozeball season is too short for that crap! Enjoy every week as much as you can!

i love my G-Men kind of pissed i didn't take them last night giving the points. was going to take them 100 times but what are you gonna. they have looked fierce the past few weeks

so for the second time today i received an offer for Ocho Cinco and what I was getting in return was Derrick frickin' Ward. this is getting ridiculous I have had it with the lack of moves in this league and the offers that are made are so goddamn lopsided it makes me sick should i even counter this guy. i'll post his roster below. for te top team in my sig

QB- Brady, Alex Smith

WR- Cotchery, McDonald, Ward, Horn

RB- Westy, AP, Edge, Ward, Brown, Buckhalter

TE- Cooley, Donald Lee

DEF- Pittsburgh

K- Josh Brown

honestly - i wouldnt trade Chad Johnson....your looking to upgrade TE, correct??

honestly - i wouldnt trade Chad Johnson....your looking to upgrade TE, correct??

yea i'm looking to upgrade at TE and RB but my real glaring need is TE. i can make due with my RBs especially because i am still working on getting Portis for Kitna

i'm not even considering trading him unless i get a legit RB and a solid WR in return he's a top 5 WR regardless of all the BS going on in Cincy

I agree with MT here. I wouldn't even bother countering as it looks as if he overvalues his players, and undervalues yours. I have a kid like that in my league. You could offer him something as equally rediculous though, just to send a message...

I would try getting one of those RBs off of him. Westy, AP, Brown, Edge. All solid RBs...that he might want to move to upgrade a weak spot in his team.

I agree with Yawke, offer somthing stupid back. Nick folk for westy should do the trick haha

Perfect! I love your thinking... B)

well thank you to everyone who gave me serious answers. i am still pondering what to offer up kind of stuck here. help me out guys