Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now_I_Know

Need Help Now! Was Offered Gay+Okafor For My Ibaka....

gota make a quick decision, was offered his Rudy Gay+Okafor for my Ibaka. pull the trigger? its for the 12-teamer in my sig. THX

I think yes I'd take this. Only thing holding me back is that you have less PFs

yup...only 1 power forward on my team if i make the move, but i can always follow it up with more deals to compensate

actually, rudy gay is PF eligible...does that make this a no-brainer? and who do i drop for okafor? aminu?

i never really understood why ibaka was ranked so high. all he does is block shots. I would do this trade.

I think yes, make the deal. I think I'd hang onto Aminu, and drop Kidd. You're quite deep at PG, and you'll always wind up sitting Kidd over the other guards. See where Aminu goes, and keep an open ear for the next breakout on the waiver wire. This trade is instant offense, without a big drop off in blocks or rebs. Just do it!

good looks...trade pending. im keeping kidd, tho. i have a feeling he can return some great value with threes-steals-assists.

Ibaka's a buy low..is there anyone else you can get instead of Okafor? I don't like him that much. I don't like Ibaka that much either since he's mainly amazing for one cat and nothing special anywhere else.

Aminu/Kidd/Hawes are your only possible drops. I'd probably drop Aminu if you make that trade. I'm not even sure if Okafor's better than Aminu though.

im not gunna try and counter the trade, in fear that he might back out of it after tonights game by ibaka. really, tho, outside of hype, rudy gay is the better fantasy player to me. ibaka only blocks better, and thats it. i also think ibaka's blocks will be down this year...i didnt wanna drop aminu, i just picked him up now after his second consecutive strong performance. but there are other possible gems on the wire (robin lopez, byron mullens, tobias harris, jeff green, andre miller, rip hamilton, tristan thompson, wilson chandler, devin harris, ramon sessions, carl landry etc.), so i'm not really that worried about aminu...i also doubt if i keep okafor in the long-run.

Yes, but hang onto Okafor until Nene comes back, then he will be expendable. Until then, he's going to have about as much value as Ibaka. I realized now what is going on, Ibaka is really left out on offense without Harden and with the Thunder working Martin into the mix. Bad news for his owners, at least short term.

I wanted to make a joke about rooting for Kendrick Perkins to break his jawbone eating at KFC, then realized the racial implications. Thank god this isn't Twitter. But the joke works if we change it to say, Taco Bell? Burger King? Whatever, let's all root for that, Ibaka owners.