Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the1gq2nvy

Jermaine O'Neal 2012-2013 Season Outlook

There were a lot of times where he would close the game in the 4th(see San Antonio) and he would also play almost the whole 2nd quarter a lot of times. They also featured him on offense quite often because he really is the most reliable offensive player the Suns have which is pretty pathetic. Phoenix always does a great job of keeping their players in shape but he still may break down, I think he will put up great numbers the rest of the way though

No chance he puts up GREAT numbers. But theres a strong possibility he puts up solid numbers in limited minutes. Definitely could be a guy that helps you down the stretch, and you can't ask for much more from a waiver wire pickup.

Hard to know or understand what any team that is in full tank mode will do. O'Neal is their only true center besides Hammadi as both Morris brothers are pretty lousy rebounders and Scola is an awful defender. Will he get an extra run? Impossible to tell but he makes a decent speculative add if you have room. Again, Phoenix's position makes it hard to know what they'll do with a 34 year old who probably won't be on the roster next year.....Lots of blowouts too.

Is this guy gonna be fantasy relevant once he comes back?

Im not sure what type of limb it is, but I think Oneal is going to be pretty huge down the stretch unless he's too good and Phoneix decides to tank.

He's been crazy productive per minutes. I wrote him off earlier this year, but whatever PHO is doing to him medically has been working.

Going to very huge for blocks and very solid for boards and fg% and pts. I think 13-8-2 i what I'd project for him to average if he starts.

Got the offense going this quarter, more rebounds would be nice though

They'll be there. Abeit I dont see him averaging 10. Probably 7-8 most nights if he keeps getting over 30 mpg.

I think he may have blown his achilles. Was a non-contact injury and he couldn't put any weight on it going to the bench. Hopefully, it's not that bad, but this may be the end of the line for JON.

I think he may have blown his achilles. Was a non-contact injury and he couldn't put any weight on it going to the bench. Hopefully, it's not that bad, but this may be the end of the line for JON.

Fun while it lasted but he's been injury prone for 7-8 years now.....Oh well, not like he cost much. Wait until more definitive news, but even if just a bad sprain, he's probably not going to help. I saw the shot and I thought he pulled his calf muscle but I guess Achilles could work too....

picked him up for blocks tonite, but he's not going to play. a wasted move.