Rotoworld.com Forums

Mike Trout 2013 Outlook

v0dka

3-4 with 4 rbi's and a HR short of the cycle. Also a HR and a walk away from me professing my eternal love for him.

Don't make it weird.

lets-get-weird-workaholics.gif

I take it back! I don't care if my love for Trout makes it weird!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He better be swinging for the fences right now, I get bonus points for a cycle (10 pts) in a points league.

Hollllllllly smooooooookes! 28 points in a single night, that's good for a player for the entire WEEK!

Not a Trout owner, probably never will be. Happy he got the cycle. Great for baseball. He is obviously the superior talent to Harper.

Didn't you say a like month back that Harper has more value in a dynasty league than Trout and that Harper is more untouchable?

Hits for the cycle + gets a SB

The HR and SB is usually a Trout game but it was nice of him to up the ante by hitting for the cycle tonight while doing so

I think that's called a Troutcycle.

Edit: Holy crap! Just saw the pitch he hit for a HR to right center. That was almost a Vlad special right there, it was waaay down, almost on the ground. He has some crazy power.

The HR and SB is usually a Trout game but it was nice of him to up the ante by hitting for the cycle tonight while doing so

Edit: Holy crap! Just saw the pitch he hit for a HR to right center. That was almost a Vlad special right there, it was waaay down, almost on the ground. He has some crazy power.

Tricycle?

Tricycle?

But with more Trout.

Where are all the "experts" talking trash on Trout saying he'd be a first round bust??? Honestly, what a joke. This guy is a generational player, who even cares about fantasy baseball. Legend in the making. Glad I get to watch him play.

Archived