Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sayrus777

Trade Faried for Cousins? WHIR

Hi guys!

I just got an offer from another team in my league..

Cousins for my Faried..Should I accept it?

ESPN, 20team deep league, 8cats, H2H.

Lawson PG,SG

Lin PG

Mayo SG

Turner SG,SF

Parsons SF

Faried PF

Ibaka C,PF

Jordan C

R.Evans PF

Prigioni SG

Thanks! Leave the link, WHIR!

I think Cousins is a buy low candidate right now. He is a loose cannon though and starting to be inconsistent. After a rough start, Faried is tearing it up. I think Cousins has potential to be as good as Faried, but not much better. Id stand pat.

Man, You'd think you'd take this deal in a heart beat, being that it's Cousins. But I'd stay firm as well.. Faried has a lot of room for improvement.

Thanks for the help in mine.

considering he offered it, I think you can milk a little more and make this even trade in your favor

Stay put, I'd choose Faried over Cousins. Now if he packages another player then maybe you can work something out, maybe try to get him to add in another PG for Lin or SF?

I would stand pat also. It is too close of a deal to worry about doing it. Cousins is on the dreaded Kings team so I would lean towards Faried.

Stick with Faried. I had Cousins last year and was disappointed (when reviewing the entire fantasy year) and it appears we're back to the same old 'story'. Faried is a much better/efficient fantasy player.

I'd keep Faried as well. I like Cousins, but Faried has more potential as the season grows. The Nuggets might get hotter as the season goes along too.